Not sure. Interesting design and appears versatile, but bummers to me are:
1. Appears to be a two hand operation to unlock.
2. Is not integrated into a vest system nor is a basic vest system included (AFAICT)
3. Price is way too high for just the clip on VS. Cotton Carrier is about $150 to $170 delivered for two cameras, includes an awesome vest with addons, is a one hand operation (although involves a twist, but be it that if it takes only one hand to unlock), and a bunch of accessories.
I am actually researching such systems currently just happened to look into cotton carrier earlier today and now this one. Anyway, I will take a closer look. One thing that I want to look into is how compatible these systems are with:
* Existing clamps from RRS, Acratech, Kirk, etc.
* Lens plates from Winberly, Kirk, RRS, Acratech, etc.
* Last (and this would be an unrealistic expectation probably) - but existing L plates for cameras from manufacturers like RRS, Kirk, Acra, etc.
Anyway, promising as long as they work out the bummers somehow (might be too late for some).