This is worse than the print button. Save me.
* Both, the ubiquitous marked-in-red red "record video" button on every DSLRS and the former
"direct print button" are utterly useless to the overwhelming majority of DSLR users.
* Both are not user-reassignable to something useful.
* direct print buttons were out of the way, somewhere on the left side of the camera body and did not interfere with stills capture ever
* The marked in red "capture stupid video"-button is directly under users thumbs in a prime ergobnomic property location on every camera today
* Direct print buttons are gone, the record video button unfortunately is still around