August 23, 2014, 02:48:36 PM

Author Topic: I Get Interviewed by James Beltz at PhotoTips.biz  (Read 4698 times)

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
  • Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
    • Canon Rumors
I Get Interviewed by James Beltz at PhotoTips.biz
« on: September 30, 2011, 04:09:44 PM »
First time for everything I had the pleasure to sit down with James Beltz at PhotoTips.biz and be interviewed for his podcast.

We talk about my start, current rumors, some opinions on the mirrorless cameras and a lot more. We even touched on some video game addiction.

Watch The Full Show Here:http://www.phototips.biz and also available on iTunes.

cr

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 04:30:32 PM by Canon Rumors »
canonrumors.com

ontarian

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
Re: I Get Interviewed by James Beltz at PhotoTips.biz
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 05:45:28 PM »
Well done.  I would love a square sensor btw, no need for a vertical grip and flexible cropping options.  I tend to only shoot landscape orientation and this way I would get to figure out the best framing for the subject when I have time to think about it in post processing.

pierlux

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 07:40:36 PM »
I started watching the first 6 minutes of your interview, now I've stopped... I'm going to the kitchen, I'll be back in 5 min with a ton popcorn and a coke. Ha ha!  8)

macfly

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 08:17:01 PM »
Great interview, and bravo to you!!

I've run a bunch of sites for over a decade now, and never made a cent from any of them, so I'm double impressed. That said I'm slightly less impressed with the lack of a new 1Ds! ;-)

photogaz

• Rebel SL1
    • View Profile
    • Photogaz
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 07:12:56 AM »
A great interview, really enjoyed it.  Well done for doing so well from Canon Rumors.  I'm not a parent but there's nothing wrong with only having time to shoot your kid.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure at the start of the interview you said you're confident about no new SLR in 2011 and then later on you said you're on the fence???

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
  • Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
    • Canon Rumors
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 08:35:47 AM »
I haven't watched it yet. I think at the beginning I said I've been told "no dslr in 2011", however I am personally on the fence about the statement. I'm sure there are a few things I could correct or explain better.
canonrumors.com

mrian

• Power Shot G16
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 08:39:28 AM »
nice interview. had to wait a while for the thing to fully load but it was worth it. :D

8minutestorm

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 09:20:13 AM »
I so agree on the lens vignetting part! I thought I have weird tastes in photography lol

photogaz

• Rebel SL1
    • View Profile
    • Photogaz
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 06:45:54 PM »
I haven't watched it yet. I think at the beginning I said I've been told "no dslr in 2011", however I am personally on the fence about the statement. I'm sure there are a few things I could correct or explain better.

You're right, watched it back :)

EYEONE

• 6D
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 09:00:31 PM »
I've been a Canonrumors.com reader for a long time now and a watcher of Jimmy's show as well. Good to see the two worlds collide.
Canon 5D Mark III w/BG-E11, Canon 7D w/BG-E7: EF 24-70mm f.2.8L, EF 70-200mm f2.8L IS II, EF 40mm f2.8 Pancake STM, Speedlite 430EXII + 430EXI, Canon EOS 3