August 23, 2014, 09:35:28 AM

Author Topic: Question, Please---It make me confuse last 13 years.  (Read 3686 times)

surapon

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • 80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
    • View Profile
Re: Question, Please---It make me confuse last 13 years.
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 08:49:55 AM »
Hello Surapon,

The Spirit world is magical and mystical and far above our poor human ability to comprehend. And although we cannot understand it, I am convinced that there IS a Spirit world. Sometimes we are aware of it, but most times not. This may be one of the times we have been made aware of it, and it is a privilege you have enjoyed.

I, as well as most of us out here in photo-land, respect your right to choose what to believe, who to believe in, how to worship and how to follow your own beliefs.

If you do not wish to post the photos for any reason, whether Religious, cultural, traditional or familial, or for any other reason, please do not!  You should not compromise your beliefs merely to satisfy someone's curiosity out here . . . or to try to explain away a phenomenal spiritual experience that you have had. You may regret it later.

Best wishes to you and to your family as you struggle to understand the loss of your loved one.

Zen :)

Thank you, Sir, Dear Mr. Zen
Yes, After I think very carefully, I will not post that Photos. Because, just in my beleives, I will let they stay quiet and happy in the heaven, and That will make me very happy life too.

Thanks again.
Surapon

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 08:51:15 AM »

PS, Past week, There is the long 20 feet Dead fish on the News ( Yahoo and AOL Web site), that 20 people carry him and take the photos-----

One common name for that fish is "oarfish".

One belief about it is that they deliberately ground themselves to predict earthquakes.

This one may have been associated with the quake in the Philippines, no? ;-)

Thank you, Sir, Dear Larry.
Have a great weekend.
Surapon

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2013, 08:53:24 AM »
If your spirit is open, you will see and hear and feel and experience many things that cannot be explained in the conventional terms of this realm.

I suggest you not be troubled by these things. The question is the answer.

Thousand Thanks, Sir, Dear Mr. distant.star
Yes, As you say, The question is the answer, As long as we are happy in our Lifes Now.
Have a great weekend.
Surapon

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2013, 09:00:49 AM »
Dear Mr Surapon
Please do not compromise your beliefs to show the pictures to us. I for one would wish you to continue to believe what you saw, rather than have the risk that what gave you such comfort at the time of great loss be explained away as some error or flare etc.

I personally hold no religious beliefs other than I think too much blood is spilt in the name of religion x being better than religion y.
However I do believe I have seen a ghost. It was when at school, a person in clothing from another time walked through the dormitory wall and disappeared in the middle of the room. Upon investigation it was noted that there was at one time a door where the vision occured. It was also rumoured that a lady was killed in the room.

Do spirits exist, not sure. Does believing help, definitely.
Take solice in what you saw and leave it in piece as your belief system requires.

Sincerely Graham.

PS, Sorry, I never post the Funeral Photos  for public to see, Just for the Relatives, Only.

Thanks you, Sir, Dear Mr. Larry.
You are right on the target,  All of the Photos that we create, can be explain by the Logic, Truth and Scientistic.
Yes, Please let me have a few day to think that I should post these Photos  or not, Because, I am Buddhism, and Truely beleives that After 100 days of Funeral,  We as  Buddhist will not disturb our dead relative in every ways, to let them go in their ways. ( Yes, This are THAI's  Buddhism Beleives---May be I am wrong ).
Thanks again.
Surapon.

Thousand Thanks, Sir, Dear Graham.
Thanks to share your story and your thinking with us. Yes, Very Difficult to share, because all of us have the difference back ground of our lifes, and difference beleives too.
Yes, So many thing that we do not know in this world, and one day in the near future, some great scientists might find the real answers.   Yes ,long time ago, Some one beleives that the  World is Flat---And Now all of use use the airplane to fly around the world.
Have a great Sunday, Sir.
Surapon

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2013, 09:08:56 AM »
sorry, but for me it´s all nonsense.

humans have a need to believe in ghosts and afterlife.
because they think this life has to make some sort of sense... well it doesn´t.

it´s a light.. had you seen it on any other occasion you would not waste a second thought on it.

because it happens at a funeral it´s a spirit.... yes.. makes sense.  ;)

everyone is free to believe what he wants. but i call it imagination.
ask neuro, he should know how our brain fools us all the time.

Thanks you, Sir Dear Mr. Lichtgestalt
Again, Thanks for share your Idea----Yes, I think as you think for Long, Long  time, And Never beleives in this Nonsence, Untill it happend to me, and that my tear run down my cheeks---because against my all logics---And I do not know, what to do next.   Yes, As my Professional is American Architect and Have my own A/E Office  since 1985---I  beleives that every thing in this world , If there are Questions/ Problems---Yes, We must have the answers and the Problem solving methods.
Yes, One day in the future, My question will have the answer. And I will wait until I die.
Have a great day, Sir.
Surapon
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:11:54 AM by surapon »

AmbientLight

• 6D
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2013, 01:42:30 PM »
Dear Surapon,

don't try to overanalyze such things. You can keep your beliefs intact, if you want. I don't think there is any need to demystify private lives just for the sake of being scientifically correct. Where would be the benefit?

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2013, 02:35:24 PM »
Dear Surapon,

don't try to overanalyze such things. You can keep your beliefs intact, if you want. I don't think there is any need to demystify private lives just for the sake of being scientifically correct. Where would be the benefit?

Thousand Thanks, Dear Teacher, Mr. AmbientLight.
Yes, You are 1,000%  right on the target, Yes, Some time, We need to get and retain " FAITH " in our lifes, to make Happy and HOPE in our soul.
Right or Wrong----Just Happy feeling and HOPE----And we do not care.
Thank again, Sir. I am very happy person , Now---
Surapon