April 18, 2014, 06:36:43 PM

Author Topic: The Narrows in Zion National Park HD (6D)  (Read 826 times)

grahamclarkphoto

• Rebel SL1
  • Just a photographer who loves to travel.
    • View Profile
    • grahamclarkphoto.com
The Narrows in Zion National Park HD (6D)
« on: October 23, 2013, 04:53:14 PM »
I just finished hiking The Narrows! For the avid trekkers, hikers and photographers, this is a wonderland of beautiful soft light, textures, colors and above all, solitude and simplicity.
The Narrows “top-down” hike is 16-miles in total, and consists of 50-60% of walking through the Virgin River. I hiked The Narrows recently and as a first-timer, I was a bit surprised at how tricky it can be. I created this site to help you – the potential hiker – get out there hiking the narrows.

Hiking The Narrows in Zion National Park HD Small | Large

In additional to hundreds of landscape photographs, I captured some HD video and I just finished cutting it all in Final Cut. Let me know what you think!

"Why limit yourself to what your eyes see when you have an opportunity to extend your vision?" - Edward Weston

canon rumors FORUM

The Narrows in Zion National Park HD (6D)
« on: October 23, 2013, 04:53:14 PM »

scott

• PowerShot G16
    • View Profile
Re: The Narrows in Zion National Park HD (6D)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 05:19:54 PM »
 16-miles in total, and consists of 50-60% of walking

:D  nice pictures but not me

surapon

• 1D X
  • 80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 12:03:19 PM »
I just finished hiking The Narrows! For the avid trekkers, hikers and photographers, this is a wonderland of beautiful soft light, textures, colors and above all, solitude and simplicity.
The Narrows “top-down” hike is 16-miles in total, and consists of 50-60% of walking through the Virgin River. I hiked The Narrows recently and as a first-timer, I was a bit surprised at how tricky it can be. I created this site to help you – the potential hiker – get out there hiking the narrows.

Hiking The Narrows in Zion National Park HD

In additional to hundreds of landscape photographs, I captured some HD video and I just finished cutting it all in Final Cut. Let me know what you think!

Thanks you, Sir, Dear graham.
Zion Park is  one the  list in my Bucket list, And Now---After I see your Video and Photo, It will be the top list , Now.
Thanks you, sir.
Surapon

Click

• 1D X
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 12:07:36 PM »
Beautiful place. Thanks for sharing the video and picture.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 12:07:36 PM »