April 19, 2014, 04:22:11 PM

Author Topic: Your wishlist for your next body...  (Read 13581 times)

Picsfor

Re: Your wishlist for your next body...
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2011, 04:48:22 PM »
After much consideration my wish list for my next body is as follows:

For it to be released and available to buy!

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2011, 04:48:22 PM »

« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2011, 06:51:29 PM »
My next body?
Young and athletic.
Now we just need to figure out how to transplant my mind. 

Anyway, like most people I’d like anything that improves image quality. Higher signal-to-noise ratio, more dynamic range and higher resolution. And things that make it easier to get the shots you want, like improved autofocus and higher fps.   
Nice to have are things like improved weather sealing, a robust flip screen (just for near to the ground macro photography, I’m not into video) build in wireless radio flash control and dual card slots.

I’d also like more software options. Why limit bracketing to 3 or 5 images? Let me decide how many I want and how far they are apart. Same for things like ISO range, aperture range and shutter speed range. The ability to program them all (min – max values) at the same time would be nice.

smartin53

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2011, 07:11:03 PM »
Kinda hoping for something like the rumored 6D myself. I've been after a full frame camera but since I'm not a pro photographer, I haven't been able to justify the cost of a 5D Mk II. Settled with a 7D for now. I just don't know how Canon could cut the cost to introduce a 6D type camera without confusing the model lines between the 5D and 7D. The only guess would be to drop it to the prosumer level and maybe even differentiate the full frame from the APC-S ones by using a numbering scheme like 65D. Then you'd know you were using a full frame. Drop the chassis and weatherproofing down, introduce SD Cards and GPS. Continue whatever else you have now in the 5D and 7D sans the fancier pro autofocus. I'd definitely still get it.

Picsfor

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2011, 07:15:03 PM »
My next body?
Young and athletic.

Just sign up with Model Mayhem or similar, that'll get you young and athletic :-)

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2011, 07:15:03 PM »