Thanks for the quick reply.
I ve read about this lens Canon MP-E-65mm and its one of a kind designed only for super macros. but i ve seen many macro photographs which they achieve more than life size ratio with combination of different attachments.
Canon 100mm L IS gives only life size ratio (1:1)
what i would like to know what extra magnifications i can achieve with existing canon 100mm L macro lens set up.
ie 5d mark3 +
1) lens reversal ring + lens reversal using canon 100mm L IS lens
2) Canon 100mm L IS + hoya macro filters
3) Kenko Extension tubes (with all the 3 put together) + Canon 100mm L IS
4) Kenko extension tube + canon 100mm macro +lens reversal ring + lens reversal(say canon 16 - 40mm f4 or 70-200 mm f2.
5) Canon 100mm L IS + lens reversal ring + lens reversal (say canon 16 - 40mm f4 or 70-200 mm f2.
6) Canon 100mm L IS + 2X teleconverter + extension tube ... (sounds insane)
i couldn't find any articles mentioning thr individual magnification ratios