From Canon Canada
Canon Canada has launched a new CPS program aimed at students.
Canon’s Student CPS Program is designed to offer an unrivalled level of sales and service support for studying Photographers, Videographers, and New Media Artists. By becoming a member of Student CPS, you will be eligible for a host of real world benefits designed to help and assist post-secondary Visual Arts, Fine Arts, and Applied Arts students in mastering their craft and achieving their career aspirations.
Some of the benefits include
- Access to student-specific pricing discounts on a selection of professional products – view list in Program Details
- Membership-exclusive promotions, discounts and contests
- Subsidized incoming overnight shipping charges ($10) on eligible product. These charges will be added to the repair service charge. Return shipping is free for warranty repairs and a flat $10 fee will be charged for return shipping of out of warranty service.
- Expedited service turnaround target of 6 days
- 20% discount for repair parts and labour for eligible products
Visit Canon Canada’s Student CPS Page