November 23, 2014, 08:08:02 PM

Author Topic: Two New Full Frame Cameras in 2014? [CR1]  (Read 27761 times)

Mt Spokane Photography

• EF 50mm F 0.7 IS
    • View Profile
Re: Two New Full Frame Cameras in 2014? [CR1]
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2013, 12:45:58 PM »
I think that the dual pixel technology will make its way into full frame.  Obviously, Canon is putting a lot of effort into the technology, and it might even make the mirror go away sooner than I think its possible.

Getting rid of the mirror and pentaprism is going to reduce manufacturing costs.  Canon has already stated that Cameras will be robotically assembled by 2014, so it makes sense to design a simpler camera as soon as its possible.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2013, 12:45:58 PM »

keithcooper

• Rebel SL1
    • View Profile
    • Northlight Images
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2013, 01:38:28 PM »

"...This is a NL rumor, so take it with a huge grain of salt."

Yes I do too too, sorry I didn't point this out, but I generally assume that anything more than 3 months out gets what here would be an automatic CR1 rating.

Much like Craig I get a lot of (very) obvious rubbish sent (like the detailed list of 14 EF, EF-s and EF-m lenses for 2014 last week) but sometimes it sounds more plausible than others (YMMV)

Marsu42

• Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II
  • ML-66d / 100L / 70-300L / 17-40L / 600rts
    • View Profile
    • 6D positive spec list
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2013, 03:16:40 PM »
If two new full frame cameras are on the horizon and one is an EOS-1DXs type of body, what could the other one be? I’m willing to wager the EOS 6D won’t be replaced before the EOS 5D Mark III or EOS-1D X.

I'd bet on the same side - what do you think?

POLL: 6D2 or 5D4 in 2014?: http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?topic=18330.0

Rick

• Rebel SL1
  • Dual Platform
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2013, 03:59:36 PM »
Why does a "studio" camera need to be large and heavy? To impress the customers? Weatherproofing? I don't think it'll be raining in the studio.
5D2, 5D3, D3x, D800E, TSE17, 100L, 14-24G, 24-70G, 24-70 II, 70-200/4 IS, CZ 18 ZF, CZ 2.8/25 ZF, CZ 2/28 ZF, CZ 2/35 ZF, CZ 2/50 ZF

Chuck Alaimo

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
    • Chuck Alaimo Photography
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2013, 04:12:32 PM »
my bet is that the 6d will get it's II marker before we see a 5dIV.  It's the entry level model after all, and they can do some very minor tweaks which will improve the camera without interfering with higher level models (5d3 and 1dx). 

6d upgrade -

up the frame rate slightly, add the cf card slot, add a sync port...done....that still leaves room for improving (up the sync speed, add a few Xpoints, etc etc...)

edit --- with that said, I could see them announce a 5d14 in 2014!  Announce is not release though - if they announce it it won't be released for a while --- they could announce the mk4 in 2014 but release it 2015, then turn around and announce the 6d2 and release it very shortly after (like they do with XXD and XXXD models) (still seems like a really short lifespan for the mk3 though). 

« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 04:16:20 PM by Chuck Alaimo »
Owns 5Dmkiii, 6D, 16-35mm, 24mm 1.4, 70-200mm 2.8, 50mm 1.4, 85 mm 1.8, 100mm 2.8 macro, 1-600RT, 2 430 EX's, 1 video light

Chimay

• SX60 HS
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2013, 04:22:57 PM »
Canon will obviously have to respond to the competition (Nikon D800, Sony A7R) and put out a high-end / pro-level camera with more resolution. A new 1 series and a new 5 series are the most obvious answers for that. It doesn't take an oracle to figure out that pretty much any FF camera in the pipeline now will have more pixels than the current line up (as well as, hopefully, better IQ, dynamic range, etc.).

Yes, I know that every time this gets mentioned, there are inevitably people out there who chime in with remarks about how 23mpix is plenty, and how it's not about the pixels, etc. And for those people, that's probably true. But if you are a landscape or architectural photographer - or even if you just like to crop your photos a lot - then you probably want higher resolution and more pixels.

Speaking as an architectural photographer, I can tell you that the ideal tool for my job is a medium format technical camera with a digital back and lenses with no barrel or pin distortion, that I can shift to maintain perspective control and stitch multiple frames together. But they are cumbersome and extremely expensive, so I'm always looking for the best DSLR that gets closest to that ideal. For me, 23mpix barely cuts it. 36 or higher would be welcome.

RGomezPhotos

• Canon 6D
    • View Profile
    • Ricardo Gomez Photography
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2013, 04:51:44 PM »
Well, the big MP camera is the first obvious camera.  But I thought the new 5D would come out in late 2014. Hmm..

I think the 6D is going to be refreshed then.  It may be the FF equivalent of the Rebel.  A refresh every year or so...
EOS 5D MKII & 50D, Zeiss 50mm f1.4
www.ricardogomezphotography.com

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2013, 04:51:44 PM »

dgatwood

• 1D Mark IV
  • 300D, 400D, 6D
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2013, 05:23:51 PM »
up the frame rate slightly, add the cf card slot, add a sync port...done....that still leaves room for improving (up the sync speed, add a few Xpoints, etc etc...)

Not sure why they would bother adding a CF slot.  SD cards are comparable in maximum speed, and typically lead capacity-wise (256 GB SD cards were available for an entire year before anyone announced a comparable CF card).  SD cards also take up less space in your camera bag, and have the advantage of being compatible with readers that are built into most laptops, whereas CF cards aren't.

Two slots of the same type are much more user-friendly than two different slot types, because you don't have to carry around cards of two different types.  And given that SD is ahead of CF and is likely to continue pulling ahead (because CF-based devices are basically lost in the noise as a percentage of cameras sold), I'd much rather see them do dual SD cards that can be used either in alternation (which would increase your shots per second or ensure that your buffer never gets full or both) or in combination (as a backup) at the user's option.

Don Haines

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • Posting cat pictures on the internet since 1986
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2013, 06:22:58 PM »

Not sure why they would bother adding a CF slot.  SD cards are comparable in maximum speed, and typically lead capacity-wise (256 GB SD cards were available for an entire year before anyone announced a comparable CF card).  SD cards also take up less space in your camera bag, and have the advantage of being compatible with readers that are built into most laptops, whereas CF cards aren't.

Two slots of the same type are much more user-friendly than two different slot types, because you don't have to carry around cards of two different types.  And given that SD is ahead of CF and is likely to continue pulling ahead (because CF-based devices are basically lost in the noise as a percentage of cameras sold), I'd much rather see them do dual SD cards that can be used either in alternation (which would increase your shots per second or ensure that your buffer never gets full or both) or in combination (as a backup) at the user's option.
I would hope to start seeing CFast card slots in the cameras. They are supposed to support transfer rates of 1GByte/sec and storage capacities of 2TBytes
The best camera is the one in your hands

traveller

• 5D Mark III
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »
...This is a NL rumor, so take it with a huge grain of salt.

Yes, and it's kind of garbled too.

Break it down:

The 5D IV will push toward higher specs. No Sh*t Sherlock. Did you think it would push toward lower specs? No information on when this would be released. Could be 2015, could be 2016, who knows. Just a random statement tossed in there.

Canon's new studio camera will be the one to maximize image quality Again, let's state the obvious. If it's a studio camera it better maximize image quality, else why make it?

There will be no 3D Of course not, Canon will never use the 3D designation unless they build a stereo camera. Too confusing.

By early 2015 there will be four full frame cameras Let's see: a 6D, a 5D, a 1Dx and a studio camera. Yep, that's four.

Two of which will be announced next year Okay, if they have three cameras now. They aren't replacing any of the three, but adding a fourth, where does the "two" come from. Either somebody is bad with math or one of the three could be updated. But which one?

My suspicion is that the 6D won't be updated for awhile says Keith

I’m willing to wager the EOS 6D won’t be replaced before the EOS 5D Mark III or EOS-1D X. says Craig

First off, neither Keith nor Craig are particularly good at predictions. No assessment of their ability to extract information from inside sources – there is a big difference. Craig has the best sources in the industry, and once a rumor hits CR2 or CR3 he's almost never wrong. I'm just saying that when it comes to personal opinions/predictions, the batting average doesn't seem to be any better than anyone else on this forum.

So, let's discount the idea that the 6D won't be replaced before the 5D or the 1D and put them all on equal footing.

Me, I'd bet on the 6D being updated first. There is a lot of headroom between the 6D and the 5D so Canon could throw a 70D/7D autofocus system into the 6D II without seriously impacting sales of the 5D or 1D. The 6D also seems like a prime candidate for the current dual pixel technology. I don't see 5D or 1D owners particularly caring about that until it shows some significant benefits beyond what it offers in the 70D.

The 1Dx is the oldest in the lineup, so it could be updated, but neither Canon nor Nikon like to update the flagship too frequently because the professional customer base just isn't that into frequent upgrades. Still, a late 2014 announcement with availability in 2015 is certainly possible.

Or, it could be the 5DIII. The only reason to update the 5DIII would be because I just bought one, so with my track record, it could get an update. But, honestly, I'm pretty hard pressed to see what they would update that would motivate buyers to upgrade. Especially since the current 5DIII has been a pretty phenomenal seller.

Bottom line, I'd be surprised to see any of these three updated, but my personal bet is the 6D.

You're assuming that a second full frame DSLR won't be something totally new, like some cr*ppy Nikon Df me-too  ;D

klickflip

• Canon AE-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2013, 09:02:20 PM »
Depressing news for people that would like to see a high MP studio camera sooner (like myself)

It really is shocking that Canon will prob take 3 years to announce a high MP D800 equivalent, since the D800 was outed/released, or 4 years to actual release - Q1/2 2015.
Which probably means that the D800 was in Dev for 2 years before Feb 2012. Or another way to look at it is canon is 5 years behind Nikon / sony tech. And for sure they will not be sitting on their current tech gleeing for 5 years which it what it seems since the success of the 5D mkII.

What will Nikon / Sony be offering in 2015, Sony doing a mirrorless Medium format / larger sensor with Zeiss lenses at a half the cost of anything comparable? Imagine a larger A7r for $5-6K and lenses 1.5K a pop, bargain of the century which will kill the 1D xS DOA!!

Or Fuji stepping back into pro MF which they do so well - they designed and made the hasselblad HD platform and lenses and now they have some nice sensor tech too, plus they have a brilliant heritage in large Rangefinders, so a larger format x-pro like the old 67 and 69 ones in late 2015 could happen also.

What in the hell happened to the ones they were meant to be testing at the 2012 olympics??? My bet is that it was a higher MP sensor but the same IQ which they are struggling with.
And the statement from 2012 I remember from a Canon exec that said if the market wanted a higher MP camera they could deliver that tomorrow ... !

I for one will probably be getting a Sony A7r to fill the gap and if it and the zeiss lenses are any good. Will be hiring one soon to test it out, and more amazing all for a very reasonable cost you can get a decent camera with excellent sensor and a couple of decent primes.

I'm still slightly bemused by the 1D form, as weather sealing will be low on many's list - Studios?!  landscape/ outdoor advertising photogs maybe but most will be used to setting up hides / gazebos to wait out the weather to get the shot.

A chunkier 5Dish or mini 1D would be nice, I never use anywhere near 1 battery's capacity on a busy shoot ( event and wedding and sports guys may eat a lot more tho) 

What I do feel is it will be a way to make more profit, as Canon do know a lot of people are waiting such a camera. So charging premium will help, but they must have done the maths as a 5Dish body with a high MP sensor would be more accessable and sell more units. But say a 1D form body would make $3K profit and a 5Dish body may make $500 per unit.

It had better be one hell of a camera to justify a $7-9K price tag. We will be looking for sensor quality much beyond a D800 - more like Phase One P45 or IQ40 or HD5 50, and if they keep the flash sync to 160/200( needs to be 320+ at least)  it will loose some appeal from people that use location flash units, which would be a big group of users in my eyes, that will be also eyeing up MFDB options by now.

As a general pro camera I think they got the 5D III right (a better sensor would have been nicer) Its lovely to use, quick enough for most circumstances even sports and with a decent set of L's (primes for me ) its a great combo.
So I'm not sure what upgrades they can do - maybe a 24MP sensor better IQ, wider AF coverage, little bit more FPS? Dual pixel looks very good for video.. which I hardly every use and many in this position too. Could Dual pixel AF be made to work with translucent mirror and get much more instant and accurate focus on any lens ( from copy to copy)? Now that would be interesting, and maybe useable Wifi that can cope with raw files.

I guess alot of video guys would love dual pixel AF on a 5D, so that may get released sooner than we think.

If it wasnt for my love of the L Primes i'd be outa here a long time ago!! Arghhh.

Zv

• 1D X
    • View Profile
    • Zeeography (flickr)
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2013, 09:16:47 PM »
Depressing news for people that would like to see a high MP studio camera sooner (like myself)

It really is shocking that Canon will prob take 3 years to announce a high MP D800 equivalent, since the D800 was outed/released, or 4 years to actual release - Q1/2 2015.
Which probably means that the D800 was in Dev for 2 years before Feb 2012. Or another way to look at it is canon is 5 years behind Nikon / sony tech. And for sure they will not be sitting on their current tech gleeing for 5 years which it what it seems since the success of the 5D mkII.

What will Nikon / Sony be offering in 2015, Sony doing a mirrorless Medium format / larger sensor with Zeiss lenses at a half the cost of anything comparable? Imagine a larger A7r for $5-6K and lenses 1.5K a pop, bargain of the century which will kill the 1D xS DOA!!

Or Fuji stepping back into pro MF which they do so well - they designed and made the hasselblad HD platform and lenses and now they have some nice sensor tech too, plus they have a brilliant heritage in large Rangefinders, so a larger format x-pro like the old 67 and 69 ones in late 2015 could happen also.

What in the hell happened to the ones they were meant to be testing at the 2012 olympics??? My bet is that it was a higher MP sensor but the same IQ which they are struggling with.
And the statement from 2012 I remember from a Canon exec that said if the market wanted a higher MP camera they could deliver that tomorrow ... !

I for one will probably be getting a Sony A7r to fill the gap and if it and the zeiss lenses are any good. Will be hiring one soon to test it out, and more amazing all for a very reasonable cost you can get a decent camera with excellent sensor and a couple of decent primes.

I'm still slightly bemused by the 1D form, as weather sealing will be low on many's list - Studios?!  landscape/ outdoor advertising photogs maybe but most will be used to setting up hides / gazebos to wait out the weather to get the shot.

A chunkier 5Dish or mini 1D would be nice, I never use anywhere near 1 battery's capacity on a busy shoot ( event and wedding and sports guys may eat a lot more tho) 

What I do feel is it will be a way to make more profit, as Canon do know a lot of people are waiting such a camera. So charging premium will help, but they must have done the maths as a 5Dish body with a high MP sensor would be more accessable and sell more units. But say a 1D form body would make $3K profit and a 5Dish body may make $500 per unit.

It had better be one hell of a camera to justify a $7-9K price tag. We will be looking for sensor quality much beyond a D800 - more like Phase One P45 or IQ40 or HD5 50, and if they keep the flash sync to 160/200( needs to be 320+ at least)  it will loose some appeal from people that use location flash units, which would be a big group of users in my eyes, that will be also eyeing up MFDB options by now.

As a general pro camera I think they got the 5D III right (a better sensor would have been nicer) Its lovely to use, quick enough for most circumstances even sports and with a decent set of L's (primes for me ) its a great combo.
So I'm not sure what upgrades they can do - maybe a 24MP sensor better IQ, wider AF coverage, little bit more FPS? Dual pixel looks very good for video.. which I hardly every use and many in this position too. Could Dual pixel AF be made to work with translucent mirror and get much more instant and accurate focus on any lens ( from copy to copy)? Now that would be interesting, and maybe useable Wifi that can cope with raw files.

I guess alot of video guys would love dual pixel AF on a 5D, so that may get released sooner than we think.

If it wasnt for my love of the L Primes i'd be outa here a long time ago!! Arghhh.

Maybe Canon realized there weren't enough people out there that needed a 40MP camera three years ago so waited it out? Even now there are very few DSLRs over 30MP. Look at the infrastructure - lenses aren't quite up to scratch yet, Canon are working on that first. Then there's memory, we are only now seeing CFast cards appearing. And then there's processing power. Three years ago most folk had about 4Gb RAM average on their MBP or whatever and were using Lightroom 3 or older. And then there's screen resolution. What are you gonna view that giant file on? 4K screen? Do you have one yet?

Maybe next year we will have all these things in place, right on schedule for a high MP body release. Nikon went and released something with high MP early without good glass. All you'll get is mush and a slow ass computer to look at your mush.

Patience young grasshopper, the real deal is coming! ;)
6D | 17-40L | 24-105L | 70-200 f4L IS | 135L | SY 14 2.8 | Sigma 50 1.4

EOS M | 11-22 IS STM | 22 STM | FD 50 1.4

klickflip

• Canon AE-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2013, 11:01:50 PM »

Maybe Canon realized there weren't enough people out there that needed a 40MP camera three years ago so waited it out? Even now there are very few DSLRs over 30MP. Look at the infrastructure - lenses aren't quite up to scratch yet, Canon are working on that first. Then there's memory, we are only now seeing CFast cards appearing. And then there's processing power. Three years ago most folk had about 4Gb RAM average on their MBP or whatever and were using Lightroom 3 or older. And then there's screen resolution. What are you gonna view that giant file on? 4K screen? Do you have one yet?

Maybe next year we will have all these things in place, right on schedule for a high MP body release. Nikon went and released something with high MP early without good glass. All you'll get is mush and a slow ass computer to look at your mush.

Patience young grasshopper, the real deal is coming! ;)

I like your reasoning Zv! You are right in many ways, maybe entirely in the view of the average enthusiast/ event/ wedding/ social portrait photographer, and that may have been Canons take on it too..

i do completely agree that Canon are doing the right thing with updating the lenses first, this will always be the weakness. But I do think they are being slow at this too, to mask / work with the slow dev of the camera. look how fast Sigma are working at the moment.. they're on fire ( I love my 35 1.4!)

One thing too, its as much about the IQ as it is about the MP. Canon files break up soo easily when you push them a bit, I've tested D800 files side by side and its breathtaking how much you can push n pull them - as much as 16 bit MFDB files of which I have a lot of experience retouching with, no banding no shadow noise and breaking up.
Now some say if you expose correctly, yes I do for the most part but I like to give my work distinct looks and colour tonal shifts that easily begins to push a 5D III file.

I guess in an average city there are prob 500 proper pros that mainly do weddings , events, social that the 5D III is perfect for. For some reason many wedding guys use Nikon while in the Advertising & high end corporate nearly everyone in UK uses Canon(alongside Hasselblads and Phase one but everyone I speak to would love a high MP 5D III for the useability), but then again there are prob only 50 of these guys out of the 500 - and these are the main market for such a camera.
And how many (rich) photo students, colleges and enthusiasts in each city may buy one? 
Say thats 100 in every decent city in the world will buy one.. and in big in cities like London, NY, LA, Tokyo, Paris etc it may be 10,000s how many would that be ..so an average of 150 per city say?

By my guestimations there are 2500 cities with decent population- Now that would be 150x2500 which would be a potential market of 375,000, and in 3years double that because computers and screens will have caught up hi-res will be the norm.
I believe they have the market waiting, but if they wait too long more options like the Sony will come along and people will crack. And if what I was saying is right that Sony & Nikon are not sleeping they are developing the next generation now whilst canon is developing the current generation at the same time.. Its always going to be a leap frog game but this could cost canon the hi-end pro market in the long run.

I think canon have done the maths and rekon that making a 5D type version, considering how perfect the 5D III is for the average pro and enthusiast. They will not sell more than 3 or 4 times the 1D version, but the 1D version can net 4times the profit easily.

Sidestepping slightly - how many Nikonians said in the past that they don't need the pixel size and now own a D800, but this may be different because of the price point , where they bought it because it was a long awaited logical affordable upgrade I see a lot of students and tourists with D800s btw, as I do with 5D IIIs

The 1DxS is long awaited, but not necessary a logical and definitely not affordable to the masses upgrade.

And the computer / monitor argument is valid, in a mirror to the Canon high MP scenario i've been waiting on the new Mac Pro for 2 years! As have many more video editors, and many have switched to PC's in the meantime and found them very cost effective compared to a Mac, but a Mac is a Mac and it runs better / nicer to use - which is similar to how I see a Canon functioning over a Nikon in ease and ergonomics.

As for monitors thats not quite relevant as much,( once we get 4K screens into the norm everything will look great tho) I retouch a lot of my images and combine different elements and passes, so work at 100- 200% zoomed in anyway. But more often thesedays  I get client's wanting to use an image in multiple formats ( to get more usage from the shoot) So one image may be used on super wide thin crop , plus be cropped for a bus shelter or vertical banner display.
Yes thats why many use 50MP medium format cameras, but they are not half as nice to use with irritatingly slow AF.
Thats why i'm so keen for Canon to bring out one soon.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2013, 11:01:50 PM »

LetTheRightLensIn

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2013, 03:09:40 AM »
Canon's new studio camera will be the one to maximize image quality Again, let's state the obvious. If it's a studio camera it better maximize image quality, else why make it?

Hopefully by this they mean that the 5D4 will have improved DR but perhaps be 32-44MP while the 1DsX will have the same image quality only just some crazy MP like 60-80MP or something and not that only the 1DsX will have better image quality at low ISO (ignoring MP counts).

If they mean you need an $8000 brick to get more DR and if they lock down the 5D4 video and cripple it so that 5D3+ML RAW is as good or better and with more usability then I foresee used prices on 5D3 holding up VERRRRRY well and the A7R really taking off for Canon users. I could see people shooting 5D3+A7R or 7D2+A7R (if they care more about action reach than video) rather than 1DsX $8000 brick. And some maybe going to Nikon, depending.

LetTheRightLensIn

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2013, 03:26:54 AM »

I still remember the Canon rep bragging about how Canon were the kings and at least a decade ahead of anyone for FF sensors and that as kings they saw no need to do anything. We are kings! Kings of the hill! Why do we need to do anything? And we could always instantly respond to ANY challenge in the shocking case it need be so. We doubt Nikon will even release a FF for another 10 years at least! We are the kings!! Kings of the hill! We have no need to put out a higher performance FF body we are kings! etc. etc. etc.

oops

So I'm not sure what upgrades they can do - maybe a 24MP sensor better IQ, wider AF coverage, little bit more FPS? Dual pixel looks very good for video.. which I hardly every use and many in this position too.

perhaps go to 7-8fps from 5.9fps

dual pixel for video AF

WAYYYYY improve low ISO DR

native 2k RAW video

regular 4k video (need to make digic chips process video better or have marketing not force them to apply gaussian blur or who knows what else to mess up the signal)

essential video usability basics native such as zebras, magic focusing boxes, focus peaking, etc.

bump MP to 32-44MP

finally working autiosio??? seriously how does it take 10 years, what the heck is wrong with Canon marketing that they treat it like some magical thing when every other maker has put it in even the lowest end models in working fashion for ages

For it's release date the 5D3 was excellent other than lagging way behind in DR at low ISO which was a bit disappoint for sure (it actually, somehow ended up with a trace WORSE DR than even the old 5D2 at low ISO?!?!) and the video features as natively offered.

While the MP was lower than some others that also let it get astonishing RAW video quality without line skipping (well at least once ML unlocked what marketing crippled) and 5.9fps in FF mode so it was a fair trade at the time (although for the stills only people I guess it could've had more MP and the same fps if they put dual digic 5+ into it (before you scream they did put dual digic in the 7D) but at that time that might have had to hurt video quality).

The video improvements that are native to the 5D3 were weak, they left out all the key usability upgrades, such basic stuff, and mangled the amazing quality the HW was capable of. Thank god for ML! The 100% rescued it regarding video! WITH and ONLY WITH ML, the video on it is astounding.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2013, 03:26:54 AM »