December 22, 2014, 02:34:47 PM

Author Topic: Sick and tired of rumours  (Read 7037 times)

kenraw

Sick and tired of rumours
« on: October 08, 2011, 09:13:08 AM »
I don't know about everyone else but I'm becoming incredibly bored with all the different rumours that never come to anything. They must be just made up. It's about time we had some hard facts. Come on Canon I can't wait much longer to upgrade my mediocre 7D. Just a full frame camera that is as good as the D700 would do me fine, otherwise I could be joining those who have jumped ship.
Ken.

canon rumors FORUM

Sick and tired of rumours
« on: October 08, 2011, 09:13:08 AM »

Gothmoth

Re: Sick and tired of rumours
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 09:19:40 AM »
whenever i get sick and tired of reading something... i stop reading it.

it´s simple.. try it!  ;)

otherwise I could be joining those who have jumped ship.

oh please.... as if anyone cares what you are doing.
talk is cheap... just do it. trust me you won´t hurt our feelings or canons feelings.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 09:21:23 AM by Gothmoth »

bikersbeard

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 09:47:06 AM »

talk is cheap... just do it. trust me you won´t hurt our feelings or canons feelings.

and you wont regret it ;-)

rowanlamb

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 09:55:02 AM »
You must admit, this may be the wrong forum to announce that you're sick of rumours... ???

Tarrum

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 10:04:24 AM »
There is the door sir.

Honestly, jump to Nikon. There are also guys at Nikon complaining about their system. Same with Sony. Pentax. Everyone. You think any of us care if people switch? No...

Why did you buy the 7D if it's not good enough now?

onkel_wart

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 10:32:17 AM »
I don't know about everyone else but I'm becoming incredibly bored with all the different rumours that never come to anything. They must be just made up. It's about time we had some hard facts. Come on Canon I can't wait much longer to upgrade my mediocre 7D. Just a full frame camera that is as good as the D700 would do me fine, otherwise I could be joining those who have jumped ship.
Ken.
oh, if you're tired of your 7D, I'll take it. or was that just a rumor?

Leopard Lupus

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 01:07:38 PM »
As said above me, wrong place to be writing this. This is Canon Rumors. Canon Facts would be their online store.

:p

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 01:07:38 PM »

neuroanatomist

• CR GEEK
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 01:11:32 PM »
Ah, so Canon should release a FF camera as good as the D700 - 12 MP and no video?  They did that in 2005, it was called the 5D, and you can pick one up for around a thousand dollars.

The 7D is mediocre? Why? Frame rate too slow? Bad AF? Sensor too small?  Stop reading rumors and just go buy a 1DIV, then.  Or jump ship to Nikon, then go whine on nikonrumors instead. 
EOS 1D X, EOS M, and lots of lenses

photophreek

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 02:26:39 PM »
As a matter of fact, I'm sick and tired of reading posts from whiners like you about your 7d and how terrible it is and how it can't focus on a flying nats butt. 

You've now said it, now sell your mediocre 7d and buy....whatever.  You certainly won't have any problem getting rid of your "dog" of a 7d.  Hell, I'd take the slug off your hands and then maybe we'd see less posts like yours....wha, wha, wha.

Kamera Obscura

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 02:31:42 PM »
What can I say, but " cry me an Onion"

Best,
dario.

surfing_geek

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 04:06:41 PM »
If you want shot of it, I'll swap your mediocre 7D for my top-of-the-line, super-duper, all bells and whistles 400D!

iaind

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 04:27:23 AM »
Ken.

Fancy swapping for an old fashioned FF camera  -  Praktika LTL
5DIII + BGE11 / 5DII + BGE6 / 40D + BGE2N /8-15 4L / 17-35 2.8L / 24 3.5L TS-E /24-70 2.8II L / 24-105 4L IS /Zuiko 50 1.4/ 100 2.8L Macro IS / 70-200 2.8L /180 3.5L/ 300 4L / 100-400L

Hesbehindyou

• Rebel SL1
    • View Profile
CR4 Rumor: Ken Rockwell dumps Canon! Moves to Nikon!
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 05:51:40 AM »
I'm becoming incredibly bored with all the different rumours that never come to anything. They must be just made up. It's about time we had some hard facts ... otherwise I could be joining those who have jumped ship.
Ken.

CR4 fact: Ken Rockwell dumps Canon! Moves to Nikon!

You can't hide your identity: KenRaw = Ken Rockwell.  Submitted as CR4 'cos you don't like it when they're just rumours  ;)

On a serious note, it'd be pretty quiet if only the reliable rumours were posted.  CR1's with Craig Blair's take at least provide some entertainment, and serve as an opportunity to get an informed opinion on the speculation.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 05:58:25 AM by Hesbehindyou »

canon rumors FORUM

CR4 Rumor: Ken Rockwell dumps Canon! Moves to Nikon!
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 05:51:40 AM »

Joseph

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 01:36:19 AM »

and you wont regret it ;-)

LOL +1 :)

kenraw

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 09:19:34 AM »
Wow can I just say a massive thank you to all your positive and helpful comments. I was concerned that the usual nerds and forum bullies would be all over this post, but it seems I have only attracted the pro's at the top of their game who have taken time out from busy schedules. I can only express my gratitude for all your professionalism with regard to this post. I have to give a special mention to "neuroanatomist" your knowledge is truly unsurpassed and one can only dream of aquiring just a fraction of it.
It is often said that the world we live in is a disgrace as people now have zero respect for each other. I can honestly say my faith has been restored after your kind words and believe that there is a better future ahead. You should all be so proud and give yourselves a massive pat on the back.
Keep it up.
Ken

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 09:19:34 AM »