An E-Book from Glenn Bartley
Our friend Glenn Bartley, who wrote our review of the EF 600mm f/4L IS II here at Canon Rumors
is offering our readers his wonderfully indepth, but easily understood post processing e-book at a discounted price of $20
Glenn is in the top 1% of nature, and especially bird photographers that I know of on the planet. Be sure to check out his work to see some wonderful images.
I personally found the e-book easy to understand, but has corrected a lot of my bad habits. I’ve learned a ton about highlight recovery and dealing with curves to really get the subject to pop. Everything in the book is easily accessible to people like me that don’t really love the art of post processing, but certainly love great results. Gaining an understanding of how things work, will make you more efficient with your post processing in the future, which will give you more time to shoot.
What’s in the book?
This E-book is designed to share the strategies and techniques that I have developed over the years to improve and simplify Post Processing. In my own processing I use primarily two software platforms (Breezebrowser and Adobe Photoshop). As such, this book is aimed primarily at photographers hoping to learn to use Adobe Photoshop. However, many of the skills and techniques in this book could also be transferable to other software platforms.
The chapters of this book are organized in a logical way to work through the following steps:
- Creating a logical and efficient file management system
- Culling images effectively and selecting your best work
- Converting RAW files
- Processing images in Adobe Photoshop (many skills transferable to Adobe Lightroom)
This guide is for you if you want to:
- Spend less time at the computer
- Learn to use Adobe Photoshop
- Streamline your processing workflow
- Take your best images and take them to a whole new level
- Display your images to family and friends
Included with this ebook are:
- Downloadable Photoshop Actions designed to save you time.
- Sample Images to work on (cloning, layer mask, noise reduction)
- Links to over 1 hour of online video tutorials
To learn more and/or purchase the e-book, click here.