November 19, 2017, 01:13:41 PM

Author Topic: My New and Improve GIOTTOS Blower-for safety.  (Read 76120 times)

surapon

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • 80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Re: My New and Improve GIOTTOS Blower-for sefety
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 11:46:58 AM »

The correct response is, "Probably, and if you stuck gunpowder up a penguin's ***, it will fly like a rocket, too."  When the TSA agent correctly replies that the penguin would blow into a million pieces, you then ask, "What do you think this blower is made of?"  When he can't answer, you reply, "Penguin intestine."  I figure that any TSA agent who could believe a rocket blower might be used as a weapon would also be willing to believe that rubber is made of penguin guts.

Ha, Ha, Ha---Ha, Ha, Ha--Dear dgatwood----No comments from me = You are the Best.
Surapon

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 11:46:58 AM »

surapon

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2013, 11:54:00 AM »

The correct response is, "Probably, and if you stuck gunpowder up a penguin's ***, it will fly like a rocket, too."  When the TSA agent correctly replies that the penguin would blow into a million pieces, you then ask, "What do you think this blower is made of?"  When he can't answer, you reply, "Penguin intestine."  I figure that any TSA agent who could believe a rocket blower might be used as a weapon would also be willing to believe that rubber is made of penguin guts.
You think an Asian looking dude will be able to argue that much with  security staff at an american airport and not end up detained for several hours?

Ha, Ha, Ha---Dear Rienz.
Sorry, I am disappoint you, Next time on the Flight, I ( Asian Looking guy) will have the Beard and Mustache  as the Arab's Look. And that will be very trouble for me, Because , They will not use Toilet in airplane for the whole flight( Yes, They will afraid of my activity in the Toilet), And They will keep eyes on me all the times.

Ha, Ha, Ha
Surapon

surapon

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 12:05:15 PM »
A question begged to be answered:  "Why would Giottos manufacture a product that resembles a grenade and has fins like a rocket in a political/security minded atmosphere?"

TSA and security types with machine guns at airports do not argue with travelers about carry on items, they just carry out their jobs in the least time and move on with the next (victim) traveller and his/her luggage.
Best not to talk to them while passing through their stations, just obey and move on.  Remember their serial number and report to TSA headquarter if there was a problem.
My wife made eye contact with one such female TSA and my wife was pulled aside for a "pat down".  No reason whatsoever.
-r

Dear lion rock
Why " Why would Giottos manufacture a product that resembles a grenade and has fins like a rocket "---I ask one of the PRO , my dear Photography Teacher many years ago, And He Said that " The Giottos company  are the smart inventor for the Blower ( Not same as the another company), They design the blower to get the fresh/ cleaned air from the bottom hole, with the Valve---To blow the fresh air in side the Ball, and after finish blow, they suck the fresh air from the back hole----So many Cheaper Blower, just suck the dirty/ Dusty  air from the  front hole ( only hoe for the Blower), And collected the Dust inside the Ball.
Yes, The Fins's Idea to let us store the blower in the vertical position, to use the smallest space--Plus Let the Bottom hole far away from the dirty/ Dusty Floor.
Well, That was my Teacher teached Me---Right or Wrong , is depend on your imagination
Ha, Ha, Ha---I love your Wife's Story.
Have a great day.
Surapon

surapon

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2013, 12:07:15 PM »
My wife made eye contact with one such female TSA and my wife was pulled aside for a "pat down".  No reason whatsoever.
-r
Eye balling them is never a smart idea ... I still remember in 2010, in London, when I was taking photos at 10 Downing Street (just like many other tourists), but I happened to look at a security guard, in black suit and a machine gun, who stared back (by nature I hate backing down when people stare at me ... one of the many a55holic things I do in life  :-[ ... sometimes I crane my neck and deliberately eye ball people to intimidate them sometimes) so, I eye balled him back for a good few seconds and the guy didn't seem to be very amused and he started walking towards me with a very nasty look, although the powerfully grilled black gate was between us, I didn't want the situation to escalate any further, so I just walked away. I tell you, those guys really don't like being eye balled.

Thanks, Dear Rienz.
We are learning from your good story.
Surapon

Rienzphotoz

• Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II
  • Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 01:00:49 PM »

You think an Asian looking dude will be able to argue that much with  security staff at an american airport and not end up detained for several hours?

Sorry, I am disappoint you, Next time on the Flight, I ( Asian Looking guy) will have the Beard and Mustache  as the Arab's Look.

;D ;D ;D Dear Surapon, if you dress up like an Arab guy, I'm pretty sure they will lock you up in some place like Guantanamo bay  ;D ;D ;D
Canon 5DMK3 70D | Nikon D610 | Sony a7 a6000 | RX100M3 | 16-35/2.8LII | 70-200/2.8LISII | 100/2.8LIS | 100-400LIS | 40/2.8 | 50/1.4 | 85/1.8 | 600EX-RTx2 | ST-E3-RT | 24/3.5 T-S | 10-18/4 OSS 16-50 | 24-70/4OSS | 55/1.8 | 55-210 OSS | 70-200/4 OSS | 28-300VR | HVL-F43M | GoPro Black 3+ & DJI Phantom

surapon

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2013, 01:19:56 PM »

Sorry, I am disappoint you, Next time on the Flight, I ( Asian Looking guy) will have the Beard and Mustache  as the Arab's Look.

;D ;D ;D Dear Surapon, if you dress up like an Arab guy, I'm pretty sure they will lock you up in some place like Guantanamo bay  ;D ;D ;D

Ha, Ha, Ha, Dear Rienz----No comment from me this time---Ha, Ha, Ha.

Rienzphotoz

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2013, 01:26:07 PM »

Dear Surapon,
I hear you take photos of prisons? or an architect for detention centers? ... if so, you should be able to break out of them quite easily  8)  8)  8)

EDIT: I just saw your post about the EOS-M, where your name was clearly displayed on the document, as the architect for a detention center renovation / addition ... now I am definitely convinced that you can break out pretty easily  8) ... so you are probably not overly concerned about being sent away to places like Guantanamo bay ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 01:35:37 PM by Rienzphotoz »
Canon 5DMK3 70D | Nikon D610 | Sony a7 a6000 | RX100M3 | 16-35/2.8LII | 70-200/2.8LISII | 100/2.8LIS | 100-400LIS | 40/2.8 | 50/1.4 | 85/1.8 | 600EX-RTx2 | ST-E3-RT | 24/3.5 T-S | 10-18/4 OSS 16-50 | 24-70/4OSS | 55/1.8 | 55-210 OSS | 70-200/4 OSS | 28-300VR | HVL-F43M | GoPro Black 3+ & DJI Phantom

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2013, 01:26:07 PM »

Mt Spokane Photography

• Canon EF 5-1500mm f/1.0L IS
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 01:30:09 PM »
A question begged to be answered:  "Why would Giottos manufacture a product that resembles a grenade and has fins like a rocket in a political/security minded atmosphere?"

The ribs on it keep it from slipping in your hands, and the so called fins are actually a stand to hold it upright.  Its a product that has been sold for many many years and not something that just popped up.

Most of the air blower designs have ribs or other features to keep it flying out of your hands when you squeeze it rapidly.

This is simply a case of a agent overcome by power more than common sense.

surapon

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2013, 01:51:36 PM »

Dear Surapon,
I hear you take photos of prisons? or an architect for detention centers? ... if so, you should be able to break out of them quite easily  8)  8)  8)

Yes, Dear Rienz
I do both, Both Jail/ Detention Photographer and Designed Architect for Jail/ Detention/ Courthouse/ Sheriff department---ETC---Yes, And NO--Yes, I can take some time to study the security systems and can get out, BUT, NO---If I am in the Jail, Why , I need to get out---  Free Room and Board, 3 Meals per day, Free TV, with HBO., Exercise time, to get my shape as Arnold, Free Health care, and Free Dentist, Plus Free Education that I can get PHD. with in 5 years---and get out from jail, Pass Bar test, and be a rich Lawyer= Every thing Free, From your Money = Tax .
I know one homeless guy , name Bob----Two week ago, Before the Bad/ Cold weather come , Bob has broken all 50+ cars and Truck's antennas( The County Vehicles park in the County Parking lot).  and Make a loud noise, , My friend, The County Finance Director call the sheriff, and go to talk to Bob. He ask Bob , Why he has to break all of County Antennas, Why He just break 2-3----He answer to my friend, Last Winter, He just broke 2-3 Anntennas, And He go to jail only 3 days, and Get out to sleep on the street in freezing temperature---This Year, He get smarter----Ha, Ha, Ha, He will be in the Heaven ( County Jail) for the whole winter.
Well, That the Truth that my friend tell me this story, When I have the meeting with him and County Manager for the New Project, County Courthouse Renovation and Restoration.
Have a great week ahead, Nice to talk to you.
Surapon

Rienzphotoz

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2013, 01:59:28 PM »

Dear Surapon,

Yes, Dear Rienz
I do both, Both Jail/ Detention Photographer and Designed Architect for Jail/ Detention/ Courthouse/ Sheriff department---ETC---Yes, And NO--Yes, I can take some time to study the security systems and can get out, BUT, NO---If I am in the Jail, Why , I need to get out---  Free Room and Board, 3 Meals per day, Free TV, with HBO., Exercise time, to get my shape as Arnold, Free Health care, and Free Dentist, Plus Free Education that I can get PHD. with in 5 years---and get out from jail, Pass Bar test, and be a rich Lawyer= Every thing Free, From your Money = Tax .
I know one homeless guy , name Bob----Two week ago, Before the Bad/ Cold weather come , Bob has broken all 50+ cars and Truck's antennas( The County Vehicles park in the County Parking lot).  and Make a loud noise, , My friend, The County Finance Director call the sheriff, and go to talk to Bob. He ask Bob , Why he has to break all of County Antennas, Why He just break 2-3----He answer to my friend, Last Winter, He just broke 2-3 Anntennas, And He go to jail only 3 days, and Get out to sleep on the street in freezing temperature---This Year, He get smarter----Ha, Ha, Ha, He will be in the Heaven ( County Jail) for the whole winter.
Well, That the Truth that my friend tell me this story, When I have the meeting with him and County Manager for the New Project, County Courthouse Renovation and Restoration.
Surapon
Ha ha ha  ;D ;D ;D ... I am going to tell this story to my family and friends.

Mt Spokane Photography

• Canon EF 5-1500mm f/1.0L IS
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2013, 03:42:01 PM »

Dear Surapon,
I hear you take photos of prisons? or an architect for detention centers? ... if so, you should be able to break out of them quite easily  8) 8) 8)

Yes, Dear Rienz
Surapon
Ha ha ha  ;D ;D ;D ... I am going to tell this story to my family and friends.

Unfortunately, its true.  It would cost far less to feed and house the homeless in apartments than put them up in very expensive jail cells costing 100 times as much.

lion rock

• EOS 5DS R
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2013, 04:11:01 PM »
Dear All,
I have an old inexpensive blower, photo attached, that does not scream of a shape that would alarm security types, and yet, can be held comfortably, wouldn't roll away, and has a small hole in the center allowing infiltration of air to the bulb.
Only a built-in small retractable brush protector would make it ideal, IMHO.
-r
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 04:13:26 PM by lion rock »

Click

• Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2013, 05:11:15 PM »
Wait, if you stick black powder in this one, it can turn into a land mine.  ;D

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2013, 05:11:15 PM »

lion rock

• EOS 5DS R
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2013, 05:17:10 PM »
That's hilarious, Click!

ERHP

• EOS 80D
    • ERH Photography
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2013, 05:51:21 PM »
I just throw both of them(in Ziploc bags) into my checked baggage after reading a similar story a while back.  Still, you think they would have the brains to ask you to remove the nozzle and look inside, realize it is rubber, and tell you to have a nice day.  The 600/800 always gets me odd looks for some reason though.
Canon 1DX MK II / 5DSR / 5D MK III and some lenses

http://erhp.smugmug.com/

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2013, 05:51:21 PM »