July 30, 2014, 06:07:23 AM

Author Topic: Asia ( American/Asian) Member  (Read 1195 times)

surapon

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • 80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
    • View Profile
Asia ( American/Asian) Member
« on: December 28, 2013, 11:05:32 AM »
Well, May be I am the first one, Best of Both world  = American + Asian.
Yes, I was born in South East Asia / Thailand , That 64 Years ago, And After finish my  first degree in Architecture, and work in Bangkok for 3 years, merried and Move to Study for my Master Degree, Live and Work in North Carolina since 1974, until now.
Can I count my self as Asian ?---Yes, Yellow skin, And Tiny eyes like Chinese---Yes, Both of my Grand fathers from Mainland China too, And run away from Communist, To Thailand and merried with Beautiful Thai Girl.
Nice to talk to you.
Happy New year 2014.
Surapon
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 11:12:00 AM by surapon »

canon rumors FORUM

Asia ( American/Asian) Member
« on: December 28, 2013, 11:05:32 AM »

ajfotofilmagem

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
Re: Asia ( American/Asian) Member
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 11:15:03 AM »
Hi friend Surapon. Did not quite understand the subject of this section. ??? But I think your wife will love the part "Beautiful Thai Girl". :-* ;)

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 11:27:26 AM »
Hi friend Surapon. Did not quite understand the subject of this section. ??? But I think your wife will love the part "Beautiful Thai Girl". :-* ;)

Ha, Ha, Ha, Dear Teacher , Mr. ajfotofilmagem.
Yes, I do not understand this Post either, They said that No Asian as the Board Member here yet, Well that why I post at the first Person in this Post.
Have a happy Holiday Sir.
Surapon

JPAZ

• 6D
  • If only I knew what I was doing.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 11:33:38 AM »
We all come from someplace and all of us have ancestors who come from someplace.  We should each embrace our heritage but, the USA holds a unique position on the planet.  That is (except for the Native American people) everyone here is essentially from somewhere else.

Surapon, you are an interesting and enthusiastic guy, but I'd classify you just as American, just like the Smith family, the Casey family, the Anweke family, the the Patel family, the Cohen family, the Al-Mani family and so on. 

My best wishes to you and your family. 
5d Mkiii; Eos-M; too many lenses; 430 EXii and a whole lot of stuff

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 12:05:02 PM »
We all come from someplace and all of us have ancestors who come from someplace.  We should each embrace our heritage but, the USA holds a unique position on the planet.  That is (except for the Native American people) everyone here is essentially from somewhere else.

Surapon, you are an interesting and enthusiastic guy, but I'd classify you just as American, just like the Smith family, the Casey family, the Anweke family, the the Patel family, the Cohen family, the Al-Mani family and so on. 

My best wishes to you and your family.

THANKSSSSS, Dear Friend, JPAZ.
I am very glad that I  come to know all of my new / great  friends in CR , past 5 months ago, since August 2, 2013. Yes, I am Pick up the great New Tricks and Great Knowledge for all of our Friends , for Our Love Hobby / Photography.
Happy Holiday, Sir.
Surapon

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 12:05:02 PM »