August 28, 2014, 03:31:50 AM

Author Topic: Patent - Touchscreen & Wifi Rebel?  (Read 5104 times)

wellfedCanuck

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
Re: Patent - Touchscreen & Wifi Rebel?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 05:49:40 AM »

No, that was an attempt at humour, actually. I disagree completely with your original point, especially the unnecessary "iTard/iSheep" characterization.

lol u mad?

I agree with "Marx Dee-5 TAEM Too" eyetards/eyeturds/eyesheep are too simple with their 1 buttons to care about ingenuity though....that's why they buy overpriced garbage instead of doing their research.

I'm not really an Apple guy, the only product of theirs I use regularly is an iphone. But if you could elevate your argument beyond schoolyard taunt perhaps you could compare technical specs and plan prices to point out exactly where iphone users have gone so wrong and then recommend a superior product.
Don't take my advice. Don't even take my advice not to take my advice.

dr croubie

• 1D X
  • Too many photos, too little time.
    • View Profile
Re: Patent - Touchscreen & Wifi Rebel?
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 10:01:56 AM »
I'm not really an Apple guy, the only product of theirs I use regularly is an iphone. But if you could elevate your argument beyond schoolyard taunt perhaps you could compare technical specs and plan prices to point out exactly where iphone users have gone so wrong and then recommend a superior product.

I got a Nokia 8310 in December 2002.
It served me well up until it finally died beginning of last year. (ok, it still lives, but battery life is only a few days)
In that time came and went numerous fancy-phones, iphones 1-4, blackberries, tablets, and other toys.

But for me, my phone was my phone. Sure, it only had a monochrome screen, basic ringtones, and the fanciest selling point was the fm radio. But that's all i wanted, that's all i needed, so that's all i got. If anyone wants (or thinks they need) the latest iToy that's fine by me, go spend your hard-earned. For my money, that's the 'wrong' part, but for someone else, it could be perfectly justifiable...
Too much gear, too little space.
Gear Photos