Then why use DSLR for video?? Just use a non DSLR video camera.
Have a nice day.
- I like full frame video.
- Best selection of fast and wide lenses for the money. (There are no 24mm f1.4 equivalent in APS-C for less than many, many thousands of dollars)
- I also shoot stills and the 5D3 is a really good stills camera.
- Size/weight/flexibility in rigging.
- Now raw video in full frame. Impossible on any other camera. (for now)
- Overall good balance of price/performance.
There're lots of reasons to shoot DSLR video. But not because it has the best video quality.
You have a nice day, too