November 22, 2014, 11:56:32 AM

Author Topic: Sequential numbering watermark  (Read 2864 times)

Mt Spokane Photography

• EF 50mm F 0.7 IS
    • View Profile
Re: Sequential numbering watermark
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 12:31:19 PM »
Thanks for the replies. I am part of the University of Portsmouth photographic society and we want to try and sell the photos for charity. Facebook is the only way in which we can reach the clients/other students.

I tried the lightroom slideshow method before I posted on here but it didn't work too well with cropped photos or portrait photos.

With the last batch we posted we put the file name in the description but that took a long time for 400+ pictures. We just wanted a quicker way of doing it.

Watermarking with the file name would be ideal. I couldn't see it in the watermarking tab on the export, is it there or somewhere else?

Are there mac apps that do it? (nobody in the society committee has a windows machine!!)

Gareth

The print module in Lightroom will let you add the file name or any other data to the print.  Then save it as a jpeg rather than print it.  You can do a whole group of images at once.  The original is not changed, of course.
I do this when I think that people will want to order enlargements.  It prints along the bottom, but not on the image.

With watermark factory, the options seem endless, you can save in many formats, ad test, images, save to a different folder or file name, and, of course, insert file names and data.  You can put a watermark in as the original file number or the modified file number.  I bought mine 10 years ago, and its still working today with windows 7 64 bit.

Here are two samples, one with the file number added to the image in lightroom using the print module, and one using watermark factory.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 12:33:50 PM by Mt Spokane Photography »

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 12:31:19 PM »

Pieces Of E

• Rebel T5i
  • Canon owners and operators
    • View Profile
    • Pieces Of E, LLC
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 01:40:02 PM »
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (IP License).

Close enough to keep me from putting my hard work up for free. ::)
EOS 7D, BG-E7, EF 300L IS f4, EF 100L IS f2.8 macro, EF 24-105L IS f4 , EF 1.4 extender MKIII, EF-S 10-22 f3.5-5.6, 70-200L IS f2.8 II, EOS-M, 22 f2 STM, EF-S 18-135 IS STM, EF 85 f1.8

flowers

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 07:38:07 PM »
Quote from: Gareththomasjones
I need to make a pufferfish casserole without removing the liver! I know it's toxic, but my guests absolutely insisted on me making it that way. Now will you please help me? When should I take it out of the oven so that the meat is tender but not overdone?

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 07:38:07 PM »