December 18, 2014, 02:51:07 PM

Author Topic: 6D + EOS app.. image review.. I Need Help!  (Read 697 times)

rifz

• Power Shot G7X
    • View Profile
6D + EOS app.. image review.. I Need Help!
« on: February 06, 2014, 12:11:43 PM »
Is there some way to use the EOS app to display that latest photo taken full screen for review on my android nexus 7 II?  I just want to take a photo with my 6D and then look at my tablet and see if it's sharp etc...

I setup and connect the 6D to the EOS app, and pick "Camera Image viewing", then I can see thumbnails of the photos on my camera, I can click one to view if full screen, but if I then take a new photo I can not see it by just sliding (the way I can swipe through the existing photos)  i have to press the little thumbnail icon AND only then the new photo thumbnail shows up,, and I can click it and see it full screen.  is there a setting to have new photos automatically displayed?

or is there some other app that will do this?

Also do I need to shoot in RAW + Jpeg for faster transfers, and will will the jpeg quality setting affect what is sent to the tablet? 

thank you! :)

canon rumors FORUM

6D + EOS app.. image review.. I Need Help!
« on: February 06, 2014, 12:11:43 PM »

sparda79

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
    • Tingkap Vistaku
Re: 6D + EOS app.. image review.. I Need Help!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 05:11:56 AM »
I don't know if you've found the solution or not, but you might wanna try RawDroid & Photo Mate R2
My 5D Mark III & 50L was recently stolen. So now I'm a man without a Canon Camera.

24-105L  | 100L | 70-200L II | 2x III | RX100M3

canon rumors FORUM

Re: 6D + EOS app.. image review.. I Need Help!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 05:11:56 AM »