I love Canon superzoom Powershot family, I own S5, SX1, SX40 and SX50. (it's a hobby I keep them all) And I can't wait for SX60. What I would really love is:
1. More zoom enchancements (x60 or more) best would be getting 20mm ultrawide and better (>1200mm) ultrazoom(35mm equivalent) the more the better for me. If 20mm-2000mm is true the better for me. I am wildlife/ornithology fotoamateur as well as astronomy and that zoom would be a cross between camera/camcorder/telescope
2. Definitively better EVF resolution! This is bothering me since S5 till now.
3. Faster, better picture quality (overall but mostly in lowlight),
4 At least 30frames/s in 1080p
Points 3. and 4. can be achieved -> sensor enchancements + Digic 6 should do the job.
5. Bring back mount for filters(I know it was not officially there but it was in all cameras including SX40 - I have lots of filters including Circular Polariser which I still use wih SX40 but I can't on SX50 - I do not know why some 'wise' guy took it off from SX50 - bring it back, please)
I do not care about:
1. Better resolution. With this sensor size 12MP is fine for me.
2. RAW as I use CHDK RAW anyway.
3. Printed manual.
4. Build in wi-fi -> can be sorted out by SD wireless card.
It would be great to see a supreme quality ultrazoom similar to SX1 with all SX60 features + extras(better build quality, weather sealing, manual focus/zoom wheel, etc.)
In some distant future I would love to see your x100 zoom patent applied:smileywink: (18mm-1800mm) with 1/2.3" sensor.
Also another product line with super zoom but larger sensor (like 1/1.7" ) and I do not care if this camera would be larger and heavier. I am a big boy - Just bring it on!
Keep up good job Canon. Your fan.