October 21, 2014, 03:59:58 AM

Author Topic: Street Voyeurism Continued  (Read 2315 times)

dancook

• Rebel SL1
    • View Profile
Street Voyeurism Continued
« on: April 07, 2014, 10:40:07 AM »
I'm starting to build up my telephoto street collection, and thought I'd update with a selection from
https://www.flickr.com/photos/62198876@N02/sets/72157643448738663/

canon rumors FORUM

Street Voyeurism Continued
« on: April 07, 2014, 10:40:07 AM »

Jeffbridge

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
Re: Street Voyeurism Continued
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 11:16:28 PM »
Beautiful captures; excellent b/w series!!

dancook

• Rebel SL1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 03:20:05 AM »
Beautiful captures; excellent b/w series!!

thank you!

traveller

• 5D Mark III
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 03:35:29 AM »
I see too much "street photography" that is either boring or that attempts to create interest through confrontation with the subject. Your shots, on the other hand really capture the moment without provoking it -great work! I particularly like the humour with the shop attendant and the mannequin, also the guy taking a picture of him and his family with a camera on a pole and the reaction of the bystanders.

dancook

• Rebel SL1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 03:56:05 AM »
I see too much "street photography" that is either boring or that attempts to create interest through confrontation with the subject. Your shots, on the other hand really capture the moment without provoking it -great work! I particularly like the humour with the shop attendant and the mannequin, also the guy taking a picture of him and his family with a camera on a pole and the reaction of the bystanders.

Thinking about buying a mirrorless today, so I feel more confident when I'm in the street

Tyroop

• Power Shot G7X
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 05:34:13 AM »
Great shots and I really liked the B/W effect that you have achieved - it works very well.  I appreciated the humour and things like the juxtaposition between main subject and background in the first shot.

dancook

• Rebel SL1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 05:56:18 AM »
Great shots and I really liked the B/W effect that you have achieved - it works very well.  I appreciated the humour and things like the juxtaposition between main subject and background in the first shot.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 05:56:18 AM »

Maximilian

• Canon 6D
  • The dark side - I've been there
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 07:49:32 AM »

Thinking about buying a mirrorless today, so I feel more confident when I'm in the street
I see it exactly the same way as traveller said.
So thanks to you, traveller, to summarize it up so well.

And thanks for sharing to you, dancook. Nice work.
sometimes you have to close your eyes to see properly.

dancook

• Rebel SL1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 08:54:20 AM »

I see it exactly the same way as traveller said.
So thanks to you, traveller, to summarize it up so well.

And thanks for sharing to you, dancook. Nice work.

Thanks

I have just ordered a 75mm 1.8 and OMD EM-1 - I hope I can continue to improve upon this standard with the new equipment

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 08:54:20 AM »