“How do you get to Carnegie Hall?” Practice, practice, practice...
This is a difficult technique.
1. Pic one part of the subject. If it has eyes, the close eye.
2. Use your center focus point, and keep that center focus point on that one eye.
3. Use servo focus and motor drive your butt off. Seriously, Servo focus will get more and more accurate in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th pic, as the computer can predict the motion.
4. Use wide angle and get close. This will speed up the back ground relative to the subject.
5. Use fill flash. This will freeze your subject to a degree.
6. “How do you get to Carnegie Hall?” Practice, practice, practice...Untitled
, on Flickr