I have two options for a travel:
1) buy a lot of CF;
2) use my tablet+OTA cable to connect and oownload in it the pictures from my two 4gb CF.
Wich solution do you think will be more flexible and reliable?
Thanks a lot!!
1) as already mentioned, it's faster just to switch cards than to copy them to tablet
2) you have to take tablet everywhere - just in case there are some nice shot opportunities
3) tablet takes much more space than 3-4x 32GB CF cards
4) you can swap cards in worse conditions than to copy files to tablet
5) you have to keep tablet charged
6) if tablet malfunctions, then you will lost all the photos you copied there
I am not against tablet, but I think it's use is mainly to check your work on bigger screen, and maybe to upload files to cloud when needed.