November 28, 2014, 08:48:28 PM

Author Topic: My 9 days wonderful vacation at UTAH National Parks/ USA  (Read 2482 times)

surapon

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • 80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
    • View Profile
My 9 days wonderful vacation at UTAH National Parks/ USA
« on: June 18, 2014, 02:52:26 PM »
Dear Friends.
During June 6 to June 14, 2014, I have the best Photography / Vacation in my life time---The Most Beautiful Place in this world for all of photographers like us. If You never been in Utah National Parks---Please set up the small time in your life, and take 2 weeks Photography Tour/ Vacation in UTAH, and you will thanks me for this IDEA.
Sorry, I just post These Photos to see as the Beginning of my Journey, Yes, 9  Days tour and total 10,169 Photos ( In High Quality JPG . only) will take at-lease 7 days to do post processing, and I will post on this post for you, my dear friends to see.
Sorry, No Sun rise or sunset at the Parks---Because of  our main hotel/ Resort is 2 hours from the park, and on the peak of the mountain = 11,000 feet above sea level, and very difficult to drive in the dark.--Yes, The Resort that we stay = the Sky Resort---Ha, Ha, Ha,  32 degree " F in the early morning ( Still snow cover the peak of the mountain),m and 101 Degree " F " in the Parks below.
Enjoy.
Your Friend, Surapon
PS---My Hand with Sun Burn---Ha, Ha, Ha.

canon rumors FORUM

My 9 days wonderful vacation at UTAH National Parks/ USA
« on: June 18, 2014, 02:52:26 PM »

surapon

• View Profile
Re: My 9 days wonderful vacation at UTAH National Parks/ USA
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 02:53:49 PM »
Yes, 9  Days tour and total 10,169 Photos ( In High Quality JPG . only) will take at-lease 7 days to do post processing, and I will post on this post for you, my dear friends to see.
You are right since the beginning of The First day, I carry all 48 pounds of equipment on my shoulders ( Back Pack)and my belly pack, AND the EQUIPMENT are reduce from my back and my belt line in every day until  at the 5 days of the trip ---at Delicate Arch/ Arches National Park---3 hours round trip by foot, on the 45% slope of the bare stone mountain, Only 2 Cameras on my Shoulders and 2 bottles of water---I almost quit the trip with in first 30 minutes , but My wife, My Older sister and Brother-In-Law go ahead----YES, That will be the first time in my life that I think , I will quit to do some thing---BUT, After 5 minutes break in the bright sun = 101 degree " F with stupid Black hat---Yes, I force my self to continue walking.

Yes, Super Hard work for old people like me with the greedy of the equipment---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Enjoy.
Surapon
PS.
I will post more photos on this post with in 7 days
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 03:30:16 PM by surapon »

lion rock

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 04:21:05 PM »
Dear Surapon,
 Happy you're back.  Look forward to see more of your adventures.
-r
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:32:47 PM by lion rock »

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 12:50:35 PM »
Dear Friends
Yes, Last June 6 to June 14, 2014, We ( My older sister family-Dr. Chirapa and Dr. Govit, my wife and Me), went to Utah National Parks.
This Album is the first day of our great Vacation. We fly from RDU airport from Raleigh, North Carolina, to Las Vegas. We stop in Las Vegas to rent SUV, go to China town for Foods shopping and have Great Chinese Foods for Lunch. Yes,we fly over the Hover Dam. Take 3 hours driving distant from Las Vegas, on Beautiful interstate 15, and at town of Parowan, turn right at Hw no. 143 another 30 minutes, on the mountain road, to BRIAN HEAD. The Ski Resort that we stay for4 night on this trip. Yes, Still snow on the peak of mountain, 32 Degree in the early morning and 100 Degree at the PARKS, Low elevation of the beautiful National Parks, where we will go to visit next 7 days.

Yes, dear friends , Please come back to see 8 more Album fro next 8 days of the UTAH's Vacation---With in 2 weeks.
Enjoy.
Surapon

PS. This First day on the Airplane + SUV,  I just shoot with Canon EOS-M only.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 01:07:38 PM by surapon »

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 12:51:57 PM »
This First day on the Airplane + SUV,  I just shoot with Canon EOS-M only.
The Firs Photo = The Hover Dam and Lake Mead.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:56:29 PM by surapon »

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 12:55:09 PM »
This First day on the Airplane + SUV,  I just shoot with Canon EOS-M only.
Yes, The Last Photo is the Ski Resort that we stay 5 nights at Brian Head town on top of mountain = 11,000 feet Elevation = 32 Degree " F " and still have some snow on the top of mountain.
Enjoy.
Have a great weekend.
Surapon

Dylan777

• Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 03:14:57 PM »
Thanks for sharing surapon
Bodies: 1DX -- 5D III
Zooms: 16-35L f4 IS -- 24-70L II -- 70-200L f2.8 IS II
Primes: 40mm -- 85L II -- 135L -- 200L f2 IS -- 400L f2.8 IS II

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 03:14:57 PM »

Famateur

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 05:28:14 PM »
Surapon,

I'm so pleased you got a chance to visit my home state, and even more pleased that you enjoyed it so much. From alpine forests to red rock formations in the desert, there's such a variety of landscape and wildlife in Utah. Sometimes I forget how blessed I am to live here.

You've inspired me to take more opportunities to go on photo excursions, and I look forward to your updates to this thread.

Take care...

Famateur

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 05:28:58 PM »
By the way, Bryce Canyon is simply stunning, don't you think?

Valvebounce

• 1D X
  • Still can't use most of it to it's full potential!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 06:17:04 PM »
Hi Mr Surapon.
You have some nice pics there.

Cheers Graham.
7D + Grip, 40D + Grip, 20D, EF-S 17-85 Kit lens, EF 70-200 f2.8 L IS II USM, EF 2x III, Sigma 150-500, Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4 C, 50mm f1.8, 550EX some Filters Remotes Macro tubes Tripod heads etc!
20D, BG-E2N, 17-85mm, 50mm are pre loved. :)
(300D Saved a holiday, E-FS 18-55 Cosina 100-300 retired)

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 07:33:28 PM »
Thanks for sharing surapon

You are welcome, Sir, Dear friend Dylan777.
Just the first day of the 8 days trip, You still not see any thing yet----Please come back to see more of the greatest place on this earth, UTAH.
Thanks.
Surapon

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 07:39:20 PM »
Surapon,

I'm so pleased you got a chance to visit my home state, and even more pleased that you enjoyed it so much. From alpine forests to red rock formations in the desert, there's such a variety of landscape and wildlife in Utah. Sometimes I forget how blessed I am to live here.

You've inspired me to take more opportunities to go on photo excursions, and I look forward to your updates to this thread.

Take care...

Wow, Dear friend Famateur .
The Local UTAH citizen are  one of the most friendly people in this world, Include the Polices too, They just stop us to say " what can they do for us, when we slow drive  to looking for the right turn"--Plus they recommend the restaurant that they go to eat too---Salutte.
Yes, Every where in UTAH are beautiful, include the scenic from the diver's point, When I drive, I have EOS-M  on my neck and ready to shoot when I see the best views in every 5 minutes----Ha, Ha, Ha
Dear Famateur = You are lucky guy , who live in the most beautiful place in thgis world.
Surapon
Surapon

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2014, 07:45:23 PM »
By the way, Bryce Canyon is simply stunning, don't you think?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Dear Friend Famateur .
In Your and my Ideas, Bryce Canyon are one of the Best Scenic in this world, Might be better than Grand Canyon South Rim----Just in my Brain/ Eyes.
Yes, Please come back to see the 3 TH. Day's Photos  at Bryce Canyon.  Plus on the 6 th, day at Page = Horseshoe Ben= Fantastic view
Surapon

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2014, 07:45:23 PM »

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2014, 07:51:53 PM »
Hi Mr Surapon.
You have some nice pics there.

Cheers Graham.

Thousand thanks, Dear my friend  Graham.
You make my day, But The Real Trip will start after the First day, Please come back to see all 8 more days of the great trip.
If you never been in UTAH , the National Parks---You should Make the Trip very soon, You will Love these National Parks as from the eyes of great Photographer like you.
Yes, Because of my Age, I get $ 10 US Dollars Senior Past for the rest of my life ( will be short one) for go to every Federal/ National Parks = FREE, Well, Some parks belong to Native American ( Navajo), yes, All of us must pay the money to enter + if some one have DSLR + Tripods, = + 18 more dollars----Yes, We are support the Native American.
Good night.
Surapon

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 01:45:33 PM »
Dear friends
Yes this first album of two album , of the 2 nd. day of our vacation in UTAH national parks. Just use Tiny camera EOS-M shoot from the Car, and Canon 1DS with 17-40 mm L Lens shoot at Zion park.
Yes, More Photos of Zion Park, Temple of Sinawava, Big Bend, Weep[ing Rock, The Grotto, and the Court of the Patriachs will post in next 2-3 days.
Thanks, to come to see these photos.
Surapon

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 01:45:33 PM »