I'll take one if X II native 52,000ISO = 12800ISO current X
Dylan77: What will this mean for the 5D4 in "native" ISO? In nightphotography tests, the 1Dx was recommended without hesitation for ISOs 8k to 12.8k, while the 5D3 was referred to as an ISO 5k cam due to its pixelcount. Can we expect about 3/4 to one stop improvement in high ISO in RAW with the 5D4? I hope Canon will remain with the +/- 22 MP. As I guess, that real improvement in high ISO IQ happens along with improved sensor tech and same MP count, otherwise we'd endup with an "evolutionary" new body only.
If Canon can implement these into X2:
1. All 61 AF points = double & dual cross
2. Slightly higher MP(20MP)
3. RAW, 25K ISO = 12K ISO current X
4. keep 12-14fps RAW
5. Add little more DR to the "NEW" rumor sensor. I'm going to get nailed for this
I might be in the minority here, but these might help current X owners to upgrade. Current X is really solid.
1. Like to cross points on the power points. Expand the focus area.
2. 24 MP
3. Not just 1 stop improvement in S/N, but 3-4 stops.
5. More than a little. 4 stops.
Total programmable buttons. Canon made a major step with the 1Dx but I would like see them take it all the way.
Also either 1D-series body with APS-H (1.3 crop) or APS-C (1.6 crop) sensor with 24 MP. Realize that S/N would drop but hopefully Canon can keep the ergonomics the same and DR similar.