Rumors > Third Party Manufacturers

Nikon D800 Outed?

(1/13) > >>

Picsfor:
http://nikonrumors.com/2011/11/19/ladies-and-gentleman-i-present-to-you-the-nikon-d800.aspx/#more-26484

Yeah, i know, this is a Canon site - but for those wishing to jump ship - here's your new mode of transport.

I'm interested in the replication of the joystick on the battery grip, nice touch. Would've looked that in the BG on my 5D2.

And as it's a Nikon rumour - i'm gonna assign it a CR2 rating... :-)

Did i mention that some where it says it will have a USB3 connector?

justicend:
Yeah noticed the mini joystick in the battery grip. But it's not official, Nikon logo and model no is not shown. So that joystick could be some photoshopping.

AG:

--- Quote from: justicend on November 20, 2011, 07:04:00 AM ---Yeah noticed the mini joystick in the battery grip. But it's not official, Nikon logo and model no is not shown. So that joystick could be some photoshopping.

--- End quote ---

Or it could even be a 3rd party one similar to how you can buy fake Canon ones with an intervalometer built in.

like these http://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-BATTERY-GRIP-CANON-EOS-550D-Rebel-T2i-BG-E8-/130480239320?pt=Batteries_Chargers&hash=item1e613a72d8#ht_2394wt_1149

alipaulphotography:
The nikon rumors admin has commented saying that it is infact a joke. Followed by a lot of disgruntled nikon fans saying they will never use nikon rumors again!

Page 6 of the comments: "Okey this was a joke. It’s an old prototype…"

A hilarious joke at that.

Tarrum:

--- Quote from: alipaulphotography on November 20, 2011, 07:52:14 AM ---The nikon rumors admin has commented saying that it is infact a joke. Followed by a lot of disgruntled nikon fans saying they will never use nikon rumors again!

Page 6 of the comments: "Okey this was a joke. It’s an old prototype…"

A hilarious joke at that.

--- End quote ---

Actually Peter's username is: [NR] admin, while the commentator is Nikon Rumors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version