Just downloaded FoCal tonight and have been micro adjusting my lenses. So far so good. I test each lens twice to make sure results are consistent, although my batteries died shortly before I finished the second test of the telephoto end of my 24-105.
The sun had long since set, and I don't have a studio, so I rounded up all the lights in the house that I could to make a makeshift testing environment. I'm going to try it again tomorrow when the light's better to see if I get the same results.
So far the adjustments are as follows:
17-40 L W -3 T +3
24-105 L W +6 T +5
Now, let's see what tomorrow has in store.