May 01, 2016, 03:30:26 PM

Author Topic: Walk in Toronto  (Read 724 times)

LoneRider

• Canon AE-1
  • Profession Geek.
Walk in Toronto
« on: March 11, 2016, 11:35:11 PM »
Here are a few pictures from a quick trip to Toronto a few years back.

Eaton Centre, or at least it used to be called that

Train Station

Looking down from the CN Tower

And near the base of the CN Tower

canon rumors FORUM

Walk in Toronto
« on: March 11, 2016, 11:35:11 PM »

canonix

• Power Shot G7X
Re: Walk in Toronto
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 12:07:07 PM »
Hi LoneRider, I like the pictures since they show a picture of cities with a certain intention of your subjective style. I am just wondering why the ones taken from above have such a shroud? With which camera/objective did you take these?

LoneRider

• Canon AE-1
  • Profession Geek.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 08:25:56 PM »
Hi LoneRider, I like the pictures since they show a picture of cities with a certain intention of your subjective style. I am just wondering why the ones taken from above have such a shroud? With which camera/objective did you take these?

If you are talking about the 3 looking down from the CN tower, those were taken using a 7D, with fairly long exposures. There was also some fog and mist, and it was a bit after sunset. Frankly I am amazed at how well they turned out.

I was visiting a cousin who worked at the CN tower at the time. She was kind enough to bring her tripod for me to use. I am sure I was amusing people as I was using my jacket and some creative positions to block the glare on the windows.

I will admit, it always amuses me how much of a different eye and taste people have. And thanks for the complement.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 08:25:56 PM »