September 19, 2014, 02:09:28 AM

Author Topic: Canon Handstrap  (Read 11990 times)

andy1983

Re: Canon Handstrap
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 11:02:11 AM »
Hi all I just received an E1 strap from a ebay seller, as soon a I opened it I could feel that it is a counterfeit  >:(  It is clearly inferior quality than the usual Canon accessories, the pad on the underside feels like tissue paper. I will be sending it back for a refund and trying to get hold of a genuine item, anybody know a trustworthy shop that might stock them?

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 11:02:11 AM »

dstppy

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 03:58:12 PM »
Hi all I just received an E1 strap from a ebay seller, as soon a I opened it I could feel that it is a counterfeit  >:(  It is clearly inferior quality than the usual Canon accessories, the pad on the underside feels like tissue paper. I will be sending it back for a refund and trying to get hold of a genuine item, anybody know a trustworthy shop that might stock them?
I think used will be your best bet.  The B&H used one I got was just right.  You can tell by the photos; the knockoffs aren't as wide and has a more curved shape.

I'm glad I got another one.
Canon Rumors is presently creating photographer shortages in Middle Earth (all the trolls emigrated here)

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 03:58:12 PM »