mmm... latest from a Fujifilm press conference at CES targeting Japanese journalists:http://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20120112_504122.html
- The company officials revealed that they're looking at zoom lenses such as 18-72mm f/4 and 70-200mm f/4 somewhere down the line... So I guess they're not happy with primes alone.
- It's the beginning of the "XF" lens/mount series.
- Slide showing comparison of viewfinder's "look" (XPro1 vs. M9)
- They're not calling the XPro1 a mirrorless camera because it's about twice as expensive (150,000 yen for the body and nearly 200,000 yen for body + a lens compared to the 70,000~80,000 yen price range of other EVIL cameras).
- Pictures of XPro1 with the grip attached (the setup looks nice) and also the Flash.
On the Black x100:
- Nearly 40% of the customers who bought X100 are women.
- Orders for Black X100 to be accepted starting Jan. 11, and the camera will be released on February 18 (in Japan, I assume)