A few shots from our recent trip in Nevada, Utah and Arizona. From the top:
- Alstrom Point at Lake Powell, the last sunrays. This one costed us a punctured tire on our Nissan XTerra
- False Kiva, Island in the Sky, Canyonlands NP, not even in the official park map, but worth every penny to visit
- Mesa Arch, Island in the Sky, Canyonlands NP, well, you just have to come very early to get a reasonable spot
- Wahweap Hoodoos,Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, at sunrise, it costed as 8 km hike in the dark in a dry wash, lamp and GPS were our best friends
- Lower Antelope Canyon, we came at 8 am, when they open, bought photographer pass and started from the end of the canyon. This way, we had the whole canyon only for ourselves for the whole hour.
- House on Fire ruin, Mule Canyon
I hope you enjoy the shots