December 11, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

Author Topic: Wedding Website  (Read 6182 times)

Benhider

• PowerShot G1 X II
  • benhiderphotography.com
    • Ben Hider Photography
Wedding Website
« on: July 19, 2016, 02:22:32 PM »
Finally got my act together and made a wedding website.

Squarespace do a nice job and make it super easy

BenHiderWeddings.com

canon rumors FORUM

Wedding Website
« on: July 19, 2016, 02:22:32 PM »

jannatul18

• PowerShot G1 X II
Re: Wedding Website
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 06:05:35 AM »
Finally got my act together and made a wedding website.

Squarespace do a nice job and make it super easy

BenHiderWeddings.com

Its looking good, I wish you may add about section as well here.

old-pr-pix

• EOS 80D
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 08:18:05 AM »
Looking good!  Couple thoughts... you only get about five clicks - if someone isn't hooked on your work by then they are gone.  Also, suggest you provide some hint at pricing, maybe nothing specific:  "many weddings start at $XXXX."  Most potential clients want to know if you are within their budget before they contact you.  They don't want the embarrassment of contacting a celeb photog who wants $25K to start when their budget is only $3K.

Is your business model to make money on shooting the event or selling prints?  I.e. big up front charge with reasonable, package print cost and/or DVD of jpg's versus modest fixed charge with expensive prints and no DVD.

What are your typical deliverables?  Engagement shoot, wedding album, slide show, any video clips, DVD, individual prints, etc.  Show potential clients what you can deliver.

Just my suggestions that may help you grow your business.
Two systems:  Canon & Olympus

SRSW

• PowerShot SX60 HS
    • SRSW Photography
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 04:59:07 AM »
Nice website - I did find it a little bit slow? might be worth checking it on Google page speed - as the speed does count towards rankings according to SEO experts.

I have recently being battling the fine balance - image optimisation, caching and minfying of code etc. my website: https://weddingphotographeryeovil.co.uk

Does your CMS platform allow plug-ins of sort for optimisation? might be worth checking it out?

Scott

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 04:59:07 AM »