Canon Rumors General > Japan

gear insurance in Japan


Was just wondering what people use for insurance on their camera gear?

I looked into renter's insurance to see if it would cover my gear and was told it would only cover my gear if i'm "under a roof". 

If you're U.S. Military, AAFES has extended warranty on items.  If not, you'll have to contact a private insurance company and give them a list of valuables you want to insure.  They'll give you an estimate and a monthly cost statement. 

Good luck!


[0] Message Index

Go to full version