December 12, 2017, 12:05:48 AM

Author Topic: M5 and 7Artisan's Fish Eye  (Read 1119 times)

Bennymiata

• EOS 5D Mark IV
M5 and 7Artisan's Fish Eye
« on: October 27, 2017, 02:00:06 AM »
Thanks to littleB, I got my very cheap fish-eye lens to work nicely with my M5, and here are some low-res photos I took from around my home in Sydney.
These have been PP'd to taste in Lightroom, but have not has any lens corrections applied to them.

While this is just a $139.00 lens, I think it does a pretty good job considering.
With some corrections, this could be quite a good lens for interior and real estate shots too.
I'm quite surprised at how sharp and colourful the lens is, especially considering the price.

canon rumors FORUM

M5 and 7Artisan's Fish Eye
« on: October 27, 2017, 02:00:06 AM »

DannyPwins

• PowerShot G1 X II
Re: M5 and 7Artisan's Fish Eye
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 02:46:08 AM »
Thanks to littleB, I got my very cheap fish-eye lens to work nicely with my M5, and here are some low-res photos I took from around my home in Sydney.
These have been PP'd to taste in Lightroom, but have not has any lens corrections applied to them.

While this is just a $139.00 lens, I think it does a pretty good job considering.
With some corrections, this could be quite a good lens for interior and real estate shots too.
I'm quite surprised at how sharp and colourful the lens is, especially considering the price.

I didn’t find a Canon mount for this lens. Which one did you get?

Bennymiata

• EOS 5D Mark IV
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 07:43:30 PM »
Hi Danny, I got the lens from www.linkdelight.com but this lens only fits the M5 and isn't available in EF or Ef-s mounts.

They were about the only place I found this lens in ef-m mount.

It's a nicely made and solid feeling lens too,especially for the money.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 07:43:30 PM »