I am szure there will be a 7D II ... and it will be a Canon-typical evolutionary, small step.
* APS-C, crop 1,6x - what else ... they still want to sell their higher end EF-S lenses, those are not puirhcased by typical rebel owners!
* new sensor, 21 MP and +1 stop better IQ in higher ISOs, hopefully also at base ISO 100
* same 8 fps .. plenty enough, if faster is required -> go buy 1D X !
* 61 point AF and metering module (as in 5D III = not as good as in 1D X)
* 2x DiGIC V .. .also needed for video crap
* fully articulated display
* dual card slots CF + SD
* same pop-up flash, including master trigger capability
* will work with new radio flash technology (like 5D III and 1D X .. so without 1 stop loss in X-sync, etc.]
* improved Auto ISO plus other firmware stuff
* MSRP USD 1899 / EURO 1999
and no 70D ... place taken over by better Rebel/650D