February 21, 2018, 08:42:19 AM

Author Topic: FedEx is Now B&H Photo's New Primary Customer Delivery Partner  (Read 2598 times)

NancyP

• EOS 5DS R
Re: FedEx is Now B&H Photo's New Primary Customer Delivery Partner
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2018, 12:45:09 PM »
I really wish that B and H had a "hold at delivery terminal" option, because I work 1 mile from FedEx and UPS terminals and live 1 mile from my local post office. As it stands, without the "hold at delivery terminal" option, I have to get things delivered at work (a large university), so I limit the number of times a year I order from B and H to one or two at most. I have been very happy with the post office.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2018, 12:45:09 PM »

Batman6794

• PowerShot G7 X Mark II
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2018, 01:15:09 PM »
This is awful news for me personally. It sounds like I've jad far worse luvk than the average person when its cones to FedEx, but they screw up on some level around 30% of the time for me. (Usually either not holding package for pickup they said they would or not making the delivery within the timeframe that was paid for) I've had so many frustrating issues I actively shop elsewhere if the price is similiar and I can get UPS instead.

Random Orbits

• EOS-1D X Mark II
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2018, 02:18:21 PM »
I really wish that B and H had a "hold at delivery terminal" option, because I work 1 mile from FedEx and UPS terminals and live 1 mile from my local post office. As it stands, without the "hold at delivery terminal" option, I have to get things delivered at work (a large university), so I limit the number of times a year I order from B and H to one or two at most. I have been very happy with the post office.

Is a delivery terminal different than holding at a distribution center or other retail location?  Years ago, I could only direct a hold at a UPS distribution center but that changed and I am now able to send it to a UPS store while the package is en route.  I do this fairly routinely for FedEx and UPS. 

Helen Oster

• EOS Rebel T7i
    • Adorama Camera
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2018, 04:29:07 PM »
Adorama's order process is never consistent, but does look like they've improved over the past year.

I'm sorry to read that you've found our order process to be inconsistent; we are constantly working to improve our customers' experiences and I'd appreciate it very much if there are any specifics you are willing to share (Helen@adorama.com)
Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
Helen@adorama.com

RGF

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • How you relate to the issue, is the issue.
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2018, 05:41:11 PM »

I would like to have that option for anything that requires a signature.  I generally call FedEx (or go online) arrange this.

RGF

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • How you relate to the issue, is the issue.
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2018, 05:42:45 PM »
I'm struggling to just get in touch with Fedex regarding the destruction of a $3500 shipment from China.  I call every day, go thru their 5 minutes of inputting data, and get told that a claims adjuster will call back, but it never happens.

I have found FedEx to be much easier to deal with then UPS.  They have packages (1 day delivery) and simply said they don't know where it is and would not help get it the package at my next location

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2018, 05:42:45 PM »