Rumors > Speedlites, Printers, Accessories

Eneloop batteries for my flash

(1/7) > >>

00Q:
Hope this is thie right place to post this.

Im planning to get the energiser 1-hour charger. Looks pretty  convenient for backpacking. 1 hour charging. Thats all I need.

Im aware that the eneloop batteries are cool. Just wondered if anyone has used that in any energisers chargers? Or is there a way to find out if they are compartible with the energiser 1-hour chargers?

thanks,

smirkypants:
Everyone says that 1 hour chargers significantly reduces the lifespan of rechargeables. I use Eneloops and they do take forever to fully charge, so that's a pain. Is it so inconvenient to just take an extra set of batteries?

00Q:

--- Quote from: smirkypants on February 18, 2012, 11:12:18 PM ---Everyone says that 1 hour chargers significantly reduces the lifespan of rechargeables. I use Eneloops and they do take forever to fully charge, so that's a pain. Is it so inconvenient to just take an extra set of batteries?

--- End quote ---

It feels that 1 hour charger is quite useful on the move. backpacking. This seems ot be better than even the 3-4 hours options.... trying to take the minimum if I could. The 1 hour charger i already have so prefer to spend cash on other things and not a new charger if possible. just buy the eneloop rechargeables if they can be charged in the 1 hour charger from energiser...

TexPhoto:
I use Energizer NiMH rechargeable and sadly, they are not as cool as Eneloops.  Cheaper, more flashes, and faster cycling though, so I stick with them.

Here is a good page about Eneloops: http://www.stefanv.com/electronics/sanyo_eneloop.html
Basicly it says you should be fine with your charger.

vuilang:
#1 priority is: made sure the charger is Smart = Automatic disconnect as the batteries are fully charged.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version