December 21, 2014, 03:15:21 PM

Author Topic: Eneloop batteries for my flash  (Read 10751 times)

wickidwombat

• Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
Re: Eneloop batteries for my flash
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 10:51:16 PM »
cool, thanks for that link :D
APS-H Fanboy

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 10:51:16 PM »

TexPhoto

• 1D X
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2012, 11:29:34 PM »
I have 2 sets.  I keep one in my flash, and one in the charger.  Never really needed to keep them anyplace else.

Cali_PH

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2012, 10:45:58 PM »
this reminds me, I keep my speedlights and battery packs with eneloops in them then have all the spares in plastic cases.
Is it bad to keep them in the units?
just it would take up heaps of room if i were to store them outside and then i have to go loading all the batteries and battery packs every time i want to use them

what is everyones take on this?

I've read numerous posts on other forums about people having batteries explode/leak inside their flashes.  After the first couple I saw, I promptly went and removed my Eneloops  ;D  Maybe the stories have only been about alkalines, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Jamesy

• 5D Mark III
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 10:53:44 PM »
this reminds me, I keep my speedlights and battery packs with eneloops in them then have all the spares in plastic cases.
Is it bad to keep them in the units?
just it would take up heaps of room if i were to store them outside and then i have to go loading all the batteries and battery packs every time i want to use them

what is everyones take on this?

I've read numerous posts on other forums about people having batteries explode/leak inside their flashes.  After the first couple I saw, I promptly went and removed my Eneloops  ;D  Maybe the stories have only been about alkalines, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I have never had any issue with Eneloops leaking into my flashes.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 10:53:44 PM »