Image & Video Galleries > Macro

The interverse abhors an emtpy forum thread...

(1/2) > >>

neuroanatomist:
So, here's a macro shot of a daylily stigma to kick this one off:

EOS 5D Mark II, MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro @ 4x, 0.8 s, f/10, ISO 200

CR Backup Admin:
Ours don't even have buds yet.  We are having an exceptionally cold spring, i have to wear a heavy coat out in the morning.  We often have 90 degree days this time of the year, but we are lucky if its 60 degrees lately.  When it does heat up, it will be 100 degrees and folwers will bloom and fade in less than a week.

bvukich:

--- Quote from: scalesusa on June 17, 2011, 03:08:00 PM ---Ours don't even have buds yet.  We are having an exceptionally cold spring, i have to wear a heavy coat out in the morning.  We often have 90 degree days this time of the year, but we are lucky if its 60 degrees lately.  When it does heat up, it will be 100 degrees and folwers will bloom and fade in less than a week.

--- End quote ---

If a week isn't long enough, I think you're using too long of an exposure. :)

CR Backup Admin:

--- Quote from: bvukich on June 17, 2011, 03:21:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: scalesusa on June 17, 2011, 03:08:00 PM ---Ours don't even have buds yet.  We are having an exceptionally cold spring, i have to wear a heavy coat out in the morning.  We often have 90 degree days this time of the year, but we are lucky if its 60 degrees lately.  When it does heat up, it will be 100 degrees and folwers will bloom and fade in less than a week.

--- End quote ---

If a week isn't long enough, I think you're using too long of an exposure. :)

--- End quote ---

Good Point!

Its disappointing though when flowers bloom and fade so quickly due to the heat.

Guru:
Great shot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version