September 16, 2014, 03:27:21 AM

Author Topic: Social experimant: I do not have enough smites soooo...  (Read 11494 times)

briansquibb

Re: Social experimant: I do not have enough smites soooo...
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2012, 06:09:43 PM »
While you two ladies go at it, I have another social observation that's troubled me for quite some time. Why is it that the Brits and Aussies, or Brits and South Africans for that matter, seem to have a closer kinship that with we Americans? Aren't we all products of Mother England :)?

You took our tea - and we haven't forgiven you yet. One day you will come grovelling back and beg us to teach you cricket  ;D ;D ;D

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2012, 06:09:43 PM »

V8Beast

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
    • Stephen Kim Automotive Photography
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2012, 06:15:35 PM »
While you two ladies go at it, I have another social observation that's troubled me for quite some time. Why is it that the Brits and Aussies, or Brits and South Africans for that matter, seem to have a closer kinship that with we Americans? Aren't we all products of Mother England :)?

You took our tea - and we haven't forgiven you yet. One day you will come grovelling back and beg us to teach you cricket  ;D ;D ;D

Who needs cricket? Just send over Naomi Watts and Sienna Miller, and my fellow countrymen and I will be happy campers. We'll even ship Russell Brand back to the U.K. as part of the deal  :D

thepancakeman

• 6D
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2012, 06:18:09 PM »
HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY ANYONE WOULD WNAT A 5D OVER A 7D. OF ANY KIND.

Please fight the urge to type in all caps.  :)

CAN'T.....RESIST...CAPSLOCK....IT'S MY PRECIOUS!   ;D ;D

briansquibb

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2012, 06:18:22 PM »

Who needs cricket? Just send over Naomi Watts and Sienna Miller, and my fellow countrymen and I will be happy campers. We'll even ship Russell Brand back to the U.K. as part of the deal  :D

Oh please!!!!  it took us a long time to get Katy Perry to like that ragamuffin Brand and ship him over to you ;D ;D ;D

D_Rochat

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2012, 06:19:26 PM »
I'm sure if you guys put the Queen on your money, all will be forgiven.  ;D

V8Beast

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2012, 06:46:56 PM »

Americans would be more than up for this notion once Kate Middleton takes the thrown, but aren't there two old hags in line in front of her ;D?

briansquibb

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2012, 06:50:07 PM »

Americans would be more than up for this notion once Kate Middleton takes the thrown, but aren't there two old hags in line in front of her ;D?

No need to speak of my mother like that  :o :o :o

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2012, 06:50:07 PM »

V8Beast

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2012, 08:12:57 PM »

Please forgive my foul language. I wasn't aware that I was in the presence of royalty. I kindly ask that you take mercy upon me, for I am just a poor peasant  :'(

briansquibb

« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2012, 08:16:43 PM »

Please forgive my foul language. I wasn't aware that I was in the presence of royalty. I kindly ask that you take mercy upon me, for I am just a poor peasant  :'(

Nah my mother is the flower seller that sells the flowers to the crowd to give to the Duchess of Cambridge  ;D ;D ;D

Jamesy

• 5D Mark III
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2012, 09:11:39 PM »
Here's one of Will and Kate I took last summer on Parliament Hill in Ottawa on Canada Day - and yes we too have the Queen on our Money. Taken with my 40D and 70-200 F4 at F4. Heavly cropped.

I could have used one of the Briansquibb specials in the second shot I posted  ;D

Kate Middleton is next in line to the throne after Camilla.

briansquibb

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2012, 09:33:34 PM »
Here's one of Will and Kate I took last summer on Parliament Hill in Ottawa on Canada Day - and yes we too have the Queen on our Money. Taken with my 40D and 70-200 F4 at F4. Heavly cropped.

I could have used one of the Briansquibb specials in the second shot I posted  ;D

Just a minor point - Prince William is second in line after his father, Prince Charles. Kate will become Queen but wont rule

V8Beast

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2012, 09:55:06 PM »
Here's one of Will and Kate I took last summer on Parliament Hill in Ottawa on Canada Day

Very cool. Thank goodness William has better taste in women than his dad :o

and yes we too have the Queen on our Money.

How did the Queen talk the Canadians into that one :)? I demand Naomi Watts or Sienna Miller (preferably both) in exchange for this service, and nothing less!

Jamesy

• 5D Mark III
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2012, 10:04:16 PM »

Just a minor point - Prince William is second in line after his father, Prince Charles. Kate will become Queen but wont rule
Right - that is why Queen Elizabeth took the throne when her father George passed away as opposed to the Queen Mum ruling, right?

Brian, was that one of your white whales in the press gallery? LOL

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2012, 10:04:16 PM »

Jamesy

• 5D Mark III
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2012, 10:06:45 PM »

How did the Queen talk the Canadians into that one :)? I demand Naomi Watts or Sienna Miller (preferably both) in exchange for this service, and nothing less!
I don't think she needs to talk anyone into it, she is our Queen too as Canada is a member of the Commonwealth.

briansquibb

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2012, 10:10:42 PM »
Right - that is why Queen Elizabeth took the throne when her father George passed away as opposed to the Queen Mum ruling, right?

Brian, was that one of your white whales in the press gallery? LOL

That is correct - our current Queen was first in line to the throne. 

I wish I was acredited :) I have bluffed my way into press areas when carrying 2 large whites mounted on two tripods  ;) ;)

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2012, 10:10:42 PM »