As a public service to those who are constantly refreshing CanonRumors.com and other photo sites while waiting for your new 5DmIII to arrive, here is a list of things to do to stay productive....
1) Clean-up LR folders by removing old shots you'll never use.
2) Work on your Photography website.
3) Visit friends and family; annoy them by turning conversation into one about your new expensive camera.
4) Attempt to get anything done at your office.
5) Watch the Weather Channel for hours.
Your Turn -
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:50:54 PM by Arkarch »
Landscape, Event, Motorsports
5DIII, 7D, CPS Member
ZE 21/2.8, ZE 50/2 ZE 100/2, TS-E 24/3.5, EF 70-200 f/2.8 IS USM II, EF 24-105 IS f/4, TC 1.4 III