Gear Talk > Lenses

Do you trust these online HK/china online stores?

(1/3) > >>

scottsdaleriots:
Annoyed that i spent the last 5mins typing out paragraphs inly for it to be deleted

Do you trust them enough with your credit/debit card details? No doubt they're grey imports without canon warranty. I think they might not even be grey imports but just knock offs. Is that possible?

canon 50mm 1.8 is $18.66 (including a $10 discount)

5dmkiii (body only) = $3414.01
24-70 2.8 mki = $1262.42
17-55 2.8 IS = $809.55

EDIT: I removed the link. go google Camera Paradise and tell me what you think

Mt Spokane Photography:
The moderators do not want links to stores of unknown quality.  if your post was removed, they were trying to tell you something.

google the store  or ask without posting a link that gives them free advertising.

Here is a start

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1643967

wickidwombat:
i have bought lots off ebay, I always use paypal
I think camera paradise are dodgy though they advertise 1 price which looks too good to be true then try to trape you on shipping.
stick with digital rev, dzone2, kong kong  buy and sell, ozdigital online
they are the 4 i use mainly

scottsdaleriots:
^ Have you tried eglobal before? someone recommended that online store. it seems ok. I'm really suss when it comes to these stores and i want minimal cost for shipping as possible. Free shipping is always desired of course :)

--- Quote from: Mt Spokane Photography on March 27, 2012, 06:09:13 PM ---The moderators do not want links to stores of unknown quality.  if your post was removed, they were trying to tell you something.

google the store  or ask without posting a link that gives them free advertising.

Here is a start

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1643967

--- End quote ---
Ah ok, I didnt know that. i'll remove the link

wickidwombat:
like I said i would stick to one of the 4 i mentioned their prices are good marginally higher than some others but they have good service fast shipping and back their products

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version