Rumors > Third Party Manufacturers

5Dmk3 doesnt play with kenko teleconverters

(1/17) > >>

wickidwombat:
I discovered this last night, I'm very disappointed, I havent tried my kenko extension tubes yet, i'll try them later and see. I hope canon fix this with a firmware update

Mt Spokane Photography:
Which model Kenko? If its the latest one, hopefully they can offer a upgrade.  I'd get in contact with them and verify that they are seeing your issue.

My tubes are merely pass thru conductors, no electroics.  They should make no difference.

wickidwombat:

--- Quote from: Mt Spokane Photography on March 27, 2012, 09:57:44 PM ---Which model Kenko? If its the latest one, hopefully they can offer a upgrade.  I'd get in contact with them and verify that they are seeing your issue.

My tubes are merely pass thru conductors, no electroics.  They should make no difference.

--- End quote ---

yeah the latest ones
the kenko tubes have electronics and report aperture and exif i'll try them tonight

Mt Spokane Photography:
Ouch, Canon strikes again?  I saw one person who was having AFMA issues with his Sigma lens, but others seem to be having no issues.  I hope the lens incompatibility does not pop up again.

wickidwombat:
my Sigma 85 f1.4 seems to be working fine i succesfully did all the AFMA last night on it as well as a bunch of other lenses thankfully since its my favourite lens

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version