June 25, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

Author Topic: Get some perspective... [Humour!]  (Read 4495 times)

shizam1

Re: Get some perspective... [Humour!]
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 01:29:43 PM »
Definitely a good read, brought a smile to my face :)

I kind of wish there was an option to not let people reply to a post unless they actually own the equipment, you might get less of that sort of thing.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 01:29:43 PM »

AdmiralTwizzler

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 02:26:43 PM »
Hilarious satire! 

Hammertime: I blew up those pictures 200%, ran them through Photoshop and measured the arctan radius of the depth of the nailheads. It’s obvious that you were torquing the hammer from right to left when using it, which makes all of the framing you did inconsequenctial and of no use to anyone. A better hammer doesn’t make up for poor technique.
Banger: A real carpenter could have done that with rusty wire and a rock. It’s not about the equipment, it’s about the carpenter.
Hammerangel2: User, don’t pay any attention to M.C., he’s an absolute Graintex fanboy and has lost all perspective.

DavidRiesenberg

• EOS 6D Mark II
    • David Riesenberg
In light of the nature of posts these past weeks...
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 04:22:55 PM »
http://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2012/03/hammerforum-com

Hammertime: I blew up those pictures 200%, ran them through Photoshop and measured the arctan radius of the depth of the nailheads. It’s obvious that you were torquing the hammer from right to left when using it, which makes all of the framing you did inconsequenctial and of no use to anyone. A better hammer doesn’t make up for poor technique.

:) :)

canon rumors FORUM

In light of the nature of posts these past weeks...
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 04:22:55 PM »