Thank you AGAIN, Se7en.
I am doing some research on Bulb Ramping in ML. Let me try it and post a video here.
There are so many things to learn in just one particular type on photography!
Edit: I've tried with ML Bulb Ramping but failed.
The picture will always be over expose (ie white image).
Not sure what I am doing wrong but here's what i tried.
1) Take a picture that i think it's right (ie aperture, shutter speed, manual focus and WB)
2) Turn on the Intervalometer and Bulb ramping
3) ML does calibration (the S curve)
4) It lets me choose the tone range from the picture i took (here's the problem)
- I tried 50th percentile and the camera will start taking pictures but it will be over expose (white image)
- I tried other percentile and it will still take over expose photos
- It would take 3-4 pictures before it returns to normal/acceptable pictures