but hey, i will not buy 50d, so what options do i haveLots of options, like 550D or another brand. No reason to go for Canon if they don't make the body you want.
emm, at the moment i own a 450d, so i will not go for 550d (i don't care for video), i have already some good canon lenses, flashes and some other canon stuff, so no, i can not (well ok, i don't want to) change the brand ..
decided to go for a 7d (which is, however, too much $$$ for now, but hey, i will not buy 50d
Best to just accept that there will always be a new camera coming out. Based on the rumors swirling around both the Nikon D95 and the 60D, I'm not expecting either to be a "game changer." Canon will probably price the 60D around $1,200 to $1,300 to compete with Nikon. 7D is selling for about $1,550 now.
In the scheme of themes, that's not that much of a difference.
well between 800$(550d) and 1550$(7d) there is a big hole (50d is at 950$) .. sure, if it will be close to 7d, i will take 7d, but if not, i will go for 60d and buy some more glass..
problem is that i need to buy something, since the prices in usa are much nicer then here, at "home" ..