October 25, 2014, 08:39:41 AM

Author Topic: Have you considered joining the dark side?...  (Read 34332 times)

charlesa

• Canon 70D
  • I shoot with my eye!
    • View Profile
    • 16 stops to Heaven
Re: Have you considered joining the dark side?...
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2012, 03:46:49 PM »
Start to ponder the D800, then I look at the 400 mm f/2.8 glass sitting on my desk and I smile and all black thoughts evaporate  ;D

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2012, 03:46:49 PM »

briansquibb

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2012, 03:54:13 PM »
I have bought a D60 so you wont know which side I am snapping for  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:07:49 PM by briansquibb »

psolberg

• Canon 7D MK II
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2012, 06:58:27 AM »
I too am testing the d800. As a very happy 5d II & III owner, along with a Pentax 645D system, the D800 is more than intriguing to me. 

Looking to dump the 645D as its processing time is unbelievably pathetic. 6+ seconds to see a preview... Clients get annoyed really quickly.

I did do a 3 camera test with the pentax 645D, 5D III, & D800. Nothing super fancy. Just checking sharpness at 100%.

They ranked in the order as listed above. Unfortunately. I really wanted to dump the 645D. The D 800 was soft. So soft I mounted the camera on a tripod, used mirror lock up, etc. the shots were at 160thof a second at f9. Clearly no need to use MU AT 160. But I had to rule it out.  I took the samples to my local shop, knowing my 20 year pro career, they were baffled as user error was not going to be an issue ;).  As they have seen strong results from the D800, they believe this is a "bad camera" as we swapped multiple lenses and copies of those lenses at the store. Same result. Soft!!!  Perfect.  On a camera you can not get your hands on, I need another copy to test. Ugh!!!

The 645D was sharp as sharp could be.  Reason enough to put up with its dog slow performance. Don't get me wrong the 5D III rocks.  I love it. It will remain in my bag. Hopefully making room for a 30+ MP camera from canon soon.

I don't know about your experience but I'm finding the D800 fantastic. Seems nikon QA on the D800 has been less than stellar though. hopefully you'll get a good one to experience the bliss :)

Never. Nikon isn't a pro camera company any more, and no professional takes them seriously.
lol frustrated fanboy alert.   ::) you need to look up stockholm syndrome. you got a bad case of canon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

i am soooo tempted to get d800! I used to have nikon but then 2 years ago i switched from d700 to mark ii and was SO happy - AF, controls, colors - everything was better on Mark ii!  i don't mind switching gears once in a while...i love how much detail you can get on d800...I mostly photograph kids and newborns (wouldn't it be great to see EVERY little detail on those little feet?), using natural light most of the time... So i need good AF, kids run run run....As i understand AF is better on Mark III....Colors are better in canon but it is fixable.....Should i think about switching? i can't decide!!

would you get d800E for portraits and people or just d800?
curious that you think the MKII's toy AF could beat the 51point AF on the D700, but regardless, the D800 focuses to f/8 which the 5DIII lost. The 5DIII has a few more cross points but lacks the sophisticated metering/face recognition. I'd say neither camera really beats the other AF wise.

the D800 has much better color depth and dynamic range. it is really not even a close contents on this area. but with so many software out there aimed at skin tones alone, the choice is really irrelevant in this day and age.

I'd only advise not switching if you need 6fps. but if you're happy with the 5dMKII then the D800 is actually faster than that camera.

ultimately the extra detail is worth it IMO. But you can always stick around with canon when they inevitably follow nikon with their own big MP body. 5Dmk4 or something.

If you shoot mostly kids and newborns, I just don't see why on earth you would use D800/E over 5D III.  You already see "every little detail on those little feet" with 5D III (or II).  If your kids are running, then 5D III's advantage in FPS is huge over D800. 

2ps is not HUGE. it is modest at best, if at all noticeable and will not really get you that much better results. For it to make a difference it would have to be 8fps+. Both cameras are "slow" and not really suited for fast action...not that newborns are that fast. Running kids should be extremely easy with even the slower 5DmkII. If you need speed on a budget, the D700 remains king at 8fps full frame.

As for detail, I think a 12MP still is enough for most people, but the question is, is the 5DIII better? the answer is no. so if OP wants the added versatility of crops or very big prints then the money is better spend on the D800 since there isn't anything that 22MP does that 36 can't, but having that extra 33% many pixels provides a lot more versatility than lacking them.

Potato - pot-ah-to. Both systems have advantages and disadvantages. After picking one system and learning how to deal with certain issues I wouldn't make a switch in either direction. Either company will always come out with something that looks desirable (like the D800e, or the new Canon speedlites). Usually the other competitor will follow soon after.

yup. both have pluses and cons and both systems are FAR from perfect. Canon lacks where nikon rules and vice versa. in my case, nikon had more pluses so it made sense for ME to switch. I don't get why people take this so seriously as if the fact I don't find a single canon dslr body to be on par with my D800's results means their camera is bad. I don't care about brands, I care about results and I'm loving my decision so far.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:18:28 AM by psolberg »

julescar

• Power Shot G7X
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2012, 10:11:38 AM »
I own both the D800 and 5D mk III and they are both fantastic cameras, each has advantages depending on the type of photography you wish to do. The D800 has very good resolution and very good dynamic range especially in bringing out detail in shadow/darker areas. The 5D has a much better focus system (with the lenses i use) and it also has a far more natural default (AWB) colour balance. I use the D800 for product photograph/very large print jobs in a studio environment, it is as an alternative to a large format camera. If i leave the studio, I always take the 5D mkIII. I think the 5D mk iii is a much better all round camera (on the go) with a much better build quality, it feels more solid/robust. In the end this is only my opinion, I really think which ever camera you buy you won't be disappointed, if you wish to use them as camera's to take great photos or a tool for a specific purpose. There are plenty of good articles that compare the usefulness of both in a balanced way, the articles that are balanced are far more useful and much closer to reality that the various rants you will also find.

RLPhoto

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • Gear doesn't matter, Just a Matter of Convenience.
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2012, 10:22:45 AM »
I own both the D800 and 5D mk III and they are both fantastic cameras, each has advantages depending on the type of photography you wish to do. The D800 has very good resolution and very good dynamic range especially in bringing out detail in shadow/darker areas. The 5D has a much better focus system (with the lenses i use) and it also has a far more natural default (AWB) colour balance. I use the D800 for product photograph/very large print jobs in a studio environment, it is as an alternative to a large format camera. If i leave the studio, I always take the 5D mkIII. I think the 5D mk iii is a much better all round camera (on the go) with a much better build quality, it feels more solid/robust. In the end this is only my opinion, I really think which ever camera you buy you won't be disappointed, if you wish to use them as camera's to take great photos or a tool for a specific purpose. There are plenty of good articles that compare the usefulness of both in a balanced way, the articles that are balanced are far more useful and much closer to reality that the various rants you will also find.

I wouldn't consider the D800 as a replacement for Large format but definitely a change for low MP medium format backs.

AprilForever

• 5D Mark III
    • View Profile
    • AprilForever.com
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2012, 11:15:31 AM »
Never thought about it. Makes me smile when Im out and loads of white glass and red camera straps shooting wildlife and nature. They outnumber the nikonians around 8 to 2 on a day out. The only time I see more nikon stuff is at weddings and I dont mean the photographer its the people with the D3100's and kit lens set on auto and pop up flash turned on for every shot.

I have no intention of switching at all well happy with my kit and looking forward to to buying more when I can afford it (5D3 is still the one for me) 8)

Indeed...
What is truth?

Aglet

• 1D X
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2012, 12:22:34 PM »
I've only shot a couple thousand images with my new Nikons so far but I can already form some strong subjective opinions about using them.

I've added (even more) Nikon gear to my collection and find I'm using it more often than Canon for the picky stuff I like to shoot. A D800 with old Nikkor MF primes gives me high detail shots I can process however I like without the dreadful red channel noise in the shadows that plagues Canon cameras.  This camera has the kind of features I want when working on macros, landscape or other slow-paced shooting.  An 800e is on the way and I'm wondering if I'll keep the standard D800 body or sell it.

2 D5100s have also taken over from most of my crop sensor Canons for similar slower paced work because, like the D800, their low ISO IQ blows the Canon results out of the water in difficult HDR scenes.  Some decent glass on them and they also do great IQ landscapes for small to moderate size prints.

I still like using my Canons for low HDR scenes, controlled lighting shoots where shadows aren't an issue and shooting when people are the subjects; possibly because I'm just still more familiar with being able to use the Canon gear very quickly in changing situations.  I also still prefer the "look" of Canon images and processing with DPP when it comes to skin tones and WB altho there's nothing stopping me from making custom color processing for the Nikons to match.  It's just easier for me to use the best camera for the scene and subject.

I'm finding overall handling of the D800 far superior to the older 5D2.  If I had the 5D3 this could be a different outcome but I didn't buy a 5D3 because I needed cameras with excellent low ISO performance, not more of the same IQ with features I wouldn't utilize.

One other thing I prefer over Canon equipment too.  Sensor dust is virtually a non-issue so far on my Nikon bodies.  They collect as much or more dust than than Canons, it seems, if you look at the AA filter surface.  But the dust is just not showing up on the images to the same extent as it does on my Canon cameras.  I think this may be because of the difference in spacing between the front AA filter surface and the sensor surface between the 2 company's products. 
The net effect is I can swap lenses much more comfortably on the Nikons without worrying I'm going to get a different pattern of sensor dust I'll have to PP out later.  That translates to taking few cameras and more lenses on a shoot instead of my usual tactic of dedicating a Canon body to a specific lens and leaving it attached so as not to have to hassle with sensor dust.
I can also stop-down somewhat farther for deeper DoF without worrying I'll be casting dust shadows on the sensor. 
My more recent Canon bodies, like the 7D and newer, don't suffer from sensor dust issues as badly as the older ones did but I find the Nikons have given me even fewer issues.

Once vexing thing I found about the D5100s tho, 4 out of 5 bodies I tested have an issue where their sensor and viewfinders are a bit rotated with respect to each other.  If I align a horizontal line across the outer AF points in the viewfinder, the resulting image is tilted CW nearly 1 degree! I don't like having to remember to recompose a shot to take this into account.  I'll likely be sending one of them in to Nikon to see if they can correct it.  Close examination of the optical components of the camera have not shown any one big "Ah-hah!" culprit but possibly minor misalignment of the sensor and the main mirror contributing to the overall tilt.

If I'm running out the door in a hurry tho, I still prefer to grab my Canon 60D with the 15-85mm zoom as an excellent all-rounder with great IQ and handling for quick and casual shooting.  Its metering and WB are nearly faultless; I can leave it on Evaluative and Auto and rarely have to tweak it in post. And its battery life is also fantastic, I can shoot all day unless I'm using live-view a lot.  Does a decent job of video too.

It's nice to have the options.  If I had to keep just ONE camera tho, no longer is it much of a contest.  D800 does most of what -I- need better than any DSLR I've used before.

YOUR mileage may vary.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2012, 12:22:34 PM »

briansquibb

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2012, 01:23:56 PM »
Never thought about it. Makes me smile when Im out and loads of white glass and red camera straps shooting wildlife and nature. They outnumber the nikonians around 8 to 2 on a day out. The only time I see more nikon stuff is at weddings and I dont mean the photographer its the people with the D3100's and kit lens set on auto and pop up flash turned on for every shot.

I have no intention of switching at all well happy with my kit and looking forward to to buying more when I can afford it (5D3 is still the one for me) 8)

Roll on the 1DX
Indeed...

unfocused

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
    • Unfocused: A photo website
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2012, 02:28:15 PM »
I never thought I'd consider switching brands, as I've been a Canon user for nearly 40 years.

But, if I ever switch it will not be because of bodies, but because of lens prices. I chose Canon many years ago because their prices were lower for comparable lenses. I am afraid they are losing that edge. Bodies will come and go, but lenses are the long-term and larger investment. If Canon cannot remain competitive in its lens pricing I may have to rethink my investment.
pictures sharp. life not so much. www.unfocusedmg.com

Rocky

• 5D Mark III
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2012, 02:57:30 PM »
Has any body compare the color  (in camera jpeg) between the newer Nikon and Canon. Two week ago, I have a chance to compare the pictures of D80 and 40D ( I know, both of them are out dated camera) by shooting an event side by side with a friend. This is my take: 1. 40D have a much better and more accurate color rendition. 2. People's facial color are a lot more pleasant. 3. picture of 40D has more "depth". D80 looks flat. 3. The white balance of D80 for tungsten light is slightly on the "cold' side, but it is much better than the 40D. The 40D is too"warm".
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 04:03:51 PM by Rocky »

preppyak

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2012, 03:44:15 PM »
I never thought I'd consider switching brands, as I've been a Canon user for nearly 40 years.

But, if I ever switch it will not be because of bodies, but because of lens prices. I chose Canon many years ago because their prices were lower for comparable lenses. I am afraid they are losing that edge. Bodies will come and go, but lenses are the long-term and larger investment. If Canon cannot remain competitive in its lens pricing I may have to rethink my investment.
I think part of what kept Canon competitive in lens pricing was the fact that many of their primes were older. Sure, they made them right and they are good, but, until the 24mm and 28mm, there wasn't a non-L prime that was made in the 2000's. It's easy to keep prices low when you aren't updating lenses for 20 years.

I think you have good reason to be worried for the future. The pancake 40mm is the only lens Canon has put out <$1000 that seems to match its price. Also, if Canon's non-L strategy is to go f/2.8 and IS, instead of f/1.8. Because Nikon and Canon's recent 28mm offerings are similarly priced, but Nikon does f/1.8, and Canon does f/2.8IS
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:50:17 PM by preppyak »

julescar

• Power Shot G7X
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2012, 03:46:19 PM »

I wouldn't consider the D800 as a replacement for Large format but definitely a change for low MP medium format backs.

I agree totally, as a replacement to a 25mp - 30 mp medium format.... Is what I specifically meant, thanks for clarifying my statement.

adamdoesmovies

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2012, 02:26:01 AM »

I think part of what kept Canon competitive in lens pricing was the fact that many of their primes were older. Sure, they made them right and they are good, but, until the 24mm and 28mm, there wasn't a non-L prime that was made in the 2000's. It's easy to keep prices low when you aren't updating lenses for 20 years.

I think you have good reason to be worried for the future. The pancake 40mm is the only lens Canon has put out <$1000 that seems to match its price. Also, if Canon's non-L strategy is to go f/2.8 and IS, instead of f/1.8. Because Nikon and Canon's recent 28mm offerings are similarly priced, but Nikon does f/1.8, and Canon does f/2.8IS

I was really excited for the 24/28 until I found out their prices.  It's kind of pointless to spend 700+ on a non-L prime. Something tells me they could make them cheaper, but won't.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2012, 02:26:01 AM »

Sycotek

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2012, 03:43:07 AM »
Assuming the d600 has a similar sensor to the d800 in terms of dr - i'll be adding that to my kit. Alternatively if Nikon wise up and add a sRaw and mRaw to the d800 then I'd just grab that for a studio camera. I don't need or want 36MP as it is 18 on my 1DX is plenty for most applications.

If canon actually release a large MP sensor then obviously my money will go there assuming it doesn't have any of the 5 series sensor flaws.

Dean

« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2012, 03:46:36 AM »
I went Nikon D800 around 10 days ago. I bought the 24-70 F2.8, 70-200 F2.8 VRII, 85mm and 50mm 1.8G's.

The 24-70 is excellent and better than the Canon 1 version, but not sure about the 2, as it might not be released in my lifetime, like too many Canon products lately :-)

I have photographs to take, not pre orders to wait a lifetime for. I've cut my losses and they are huge, but you do what you have to do.

The 70-200 2.8 VRII is on par with the Canon, but the 50mm and 85mm 1.8G's are definitely better, maybe by virtue of the age of Canon's non L offerings, which are very old indeed. Even their L 50mm 1.2 is knocking on now.

Who needs an L when you've got the 1.8G's or 1.4 G's?

Since then the D800 has continued to impress in IQ again and again. 5x4 modes, 1.2 crop, DX, and there's simply no question, the D800 sensor blows the Mk3 away.

Here's some test on Facebook I left public. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.387084584687378.91065.100001575187556&type=3

I keep pulling in shadow detail just to see it happen on the D800. It's such fun to see complete black turn into smooth detail, and not a green blotchy vertically banded mess like the Mk3. How they spent 3.5 years on this camera and didn't solve that, I do not know.

That was the last straw for me and Canon I'm afraid. Then they want to charge an extra $500 for it? I'm the fool, I actually paid it, in trust that they had actually done some work in 3.5 years.

Apparently they went home a lot earlier than Sony/Nikon engineers.

I had the Canon film cams, the D60, the 400D, the 5D Mk1, the Mk2, and when I got the Mk3, I was so underwhelmed with image improvements, that I started reading up on the D800, and looking at Nikon for the first time in 21 years of DSLR ownership, of which the the last 5 are as a professional.

The shadows in the D800 are on another planet, and the highlights hold their fine detail way better.

The fantastic resolution comes without an ISO penalty, and add to that 2-3 stops wider DR, and it's not if the D800 beats the Mk3, but more, how on earth did Sony/Nikon manage to triple the D3s/D700 res, increase DR, and produce clean, non blotchy shadow details with no vertical banding or sensor patterns?

Those guys have performed miracles.

In the end I gave up caring and took the plunge, laid down $9500 and made the move. 6 shoots later, I'm more impressed than ever.

Today I was asked, for the first time in ages, to shoot 5/4. No problem on the D800.

Instead of having to guess the crop, as I would on my Mk2, or Mk3, I switched to 5/4 crop, which is still a 30 meg, 14 stop DR file.

I have the 1.2 crop, and the DX crop for sports or concerts, where reach becomes important and 15 meg DX mode is fine.

It's a very flexible and logical approach, rather than the Mk3's 22 meg, no crop, you get what's in the viewfinder approach.

We have digital flexibility, let's use it. sRaw is ok, but crops are where it's at.

It took a little while to adapt to Nikon's way of doing things, and as I do, the qualities of the camera improve.

The anti clockwise mount was an odd one, and I'm getting used to the menu structure, and less than inspiring placement of the buttons.

And surprise of surprises, after thinking the rate button was useless beofre the Mk3 release, I ended up using it a lot between shoot setups to sort files for the 6 weeks I used the Mk3, and now on the Nikon, I really miss it.

My simplistic view is that Canon simply cannot develop a modern sensor, with a clean noise floor at 22 meg, let alone 36, and the lack f DR, by 2-3 stops is alarming for someone like Canon.

I waited 3.5 years for the Mk3, and barely saw much improvement, if you don't shoot at 3200 often.

A great focus system and a few button changes are really all they seemed to add. But then nikon;s have had a great focus system for 3 years on the D3/D700, and I'm tired of pretending that they didn't.

I supported Canon, but I drew the line at fanboy talk. They simply under specced the Mk2 in the focus area and patter noise, then under specced the Mk3 in IQ.

And upon researching the Nikon system, it became obvious how old the Canon glass was becoming. I had no idea been a Canon man.

They key Nikon lenses I bought are all less than 3 years old in release, and there's no doubt, where I needed L on Canon (50mm 1.2, 85mm 1.2 etc) the $250 50mm 1.8G and $500 85mm 1.8G (don't need the 1.2, but need the optical quality) are superb lenses, far superior to Canon's non L 1.8 and 1.4, and pretty much on par with the L's for most usage.

The D800 has been used on 6 shoots now, and the following is something I wrote for friends a week ago on Facebook after only one.

I've been Canon for 20 years or so, but really, I don't care about logos.

The D800 is the biggest leap forward in many a year. I simply don't think Canon even have the know how to beat it, or they prefer making cinema cameras, but for whatever reason, the D800 sensor has embarrassed Canon immensely imho.

If the tech guys at Canon have looked at he D800 output, they must be feeling pretty low right about now.

I wrote the following, as I said, a week ago, but most still stands, and if anything, I'm more impressed now than I was then.

My Facebook review from a week ago just for reference:

For anyone interested in my 5D Mk3 to D800 transition, I've just finished the first proper shoot with the D800.

The 24-70 F2.8 Nikon lens is so sharp you could cut yourself on it. Better than the Canon 24-70, but likely the same as the new Canon 24-70 ii.

The 50mm F1.8G is superb and just about the bargain of the photography world.

The D800 is not as ergonomic as the Mk3, which is a beautiful camera to use. The Nikon just doesn't 'feel' like an extension of your hands like the Mk3 does.

The image review zoom, colour rendition on the lcd screen, etc is pretty poor on the Nikon, while the Mk3 is superb.

Focus is good on the Nikon, but it can't compare to the Mk3's amazing ability to focus in almost blackness. They are a long way apart, and even more so on the non cross Nikon points, which is all of the side points, making me go back to focus and slide, which I'd stopped doing since getting the Mk3.

Custom white balance is better on the Nikon with tint options as well as colour temp.

For fun I let it do auto white balance and it seems better than the Canon, which can change from shot to shot, even when the camera hasn't moved, and nothings changed.

Again for fun I let it auto expose daylight scenes and it feels more consistent than the mk3.

Of course, for most of us, that stuff is neither there nor there, as we manual everything.

The lcd screen has a green tint, which Nikon is claiming is more accurate.

It's not, it's bloody horrible and doesn't match a calibrated screen or a print. It makes skin look ridiculous.

That's a major mess up I hope they put right in firmware.

Image quality? This is as good as it gets before Medium format, and really, it's closed the gap to MF significantly.

Certainly looks like a Pentax 645D, maybe not the 60 meg or 80 meg Phase one's but it's a major quality leap for DSLR's.

If they leap again like this in 3 years, MF will be dead in the water, and you'd really, really need MF now, to justify not going D800.

It's killed my MF desires for now.

Crop modes? Being 36 meg FF, it's like having a 7D built in, as you have 16 meg or so in cropped DX mode, if you need zoom reach, or are shooting products and want more DOF.

So a 200mm becomes a 300mm, and so forth.

Being able to shoot with a 50mm from waist to top of hair, then crop to the face, and still have 15-20 meg is something that makes the camera spectacularly flexible.

A 50mm in DX is 75mm, a 100mm is 150mm and so on, and of course you can just shoot in FX and crop later, leaving choices till later.

That flexibility becomes a very powerful tool if you use it.

ISO? People say the Mk3 and D800 are similar. They are if you scale the D800 from 36 meg to 22, which might be the fairest method.

At 1:1, the D800 has more noise, but it's not colour noise, and looks nicely film like, but in truth, by the time you've printed it, even at 20x30inch, I doubt if you'd see any noise in a print from a 3200-6400 D800 file, as it's just so fine.

Best cam? I think the Mk3 is the best all round camera out there. It can do anything, and is a jack of all trades, and master of some, but for me, and it's just me, it lacks in the specific areas I do 90% of my work.

Premium quality studio work? The D800 hands down.

IQ in highlights and shadows is simply unparallelled, but if you're shooting weddings, you likely won't care, as the ISO, focus, comfy 22 meg files, and spectacular focus system and ergonomics of the Mk3 make it a joy to use for that.

I don't shoot weddings, and I rarely go over 1600 ISO, so a lot of the excellent advantages the Mk3 has, I don't need.

The perfect 2012 camera would be:

D800 sensor.

Mk3 screen, ergonomics, focus system, hi ISO performance, video quality.

I have to say, I think the 50mm and 85mm F1.4 and F1.8 Nikon lenses kill the Canon's.

Canon need the sub $1000 lenses improving with new releases. The Nikon's push the Canon L's and cost a third of the L's.

The 70-200 F2.8's are the same on both systems, just amazing, and the 24-70 F2.8 are about the same ONCE Canon release the ii version.

Hope someone found this useful :-)

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2012, 03:46:36 AM »