Canon Rumors General > Site Information

Editing canonrumors profile?

(1/2) > >>

rafaelsynths:
I'm brand new to the site but have been viewing for last few months so i decided to make a profile, can anyone help me with my profile?  I can't seem to find where i can edit my information, i can only find where i can change my password or put a security question on the account settings tab.
I'm a noob.
Can anyone help out?  I'm trying to add my camera gear.

Mt Spokane Photography:

--- Quote from: rafaelsynths on April 23, 2012, 01:17:35 PM ---I'm brand new to the site but have been viewing for last few months so i decided to make a profile, can anyone help me with my profile?  I can't seem to find where i can edit my information, i can only find where i can change my password or put a security question on the account settings tab.
I'm a noob.
Can anyone help out?  I'm trying to add my camera gear.

--- End quote ---

Go to site information and read the sticky posts.  In particular, the one on signatures should answer your question.  Your permissions to add more data only come after a few posts.  The actual number varies to keep spammers guessing.

JoelBelmont:
From what I understand, you have to make a certain number of posts before you can upload an avatar, etc.  :(

MrFotoFool:
I just joined and was wondering the same thing.  These replies are very helpful.  So I guess this counts as my first post and I will have to do a few more before I can add my avatar and other info.

jocau:
Same stuff here. Nice to know it's 'unlocked' after a certain number of posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version