October 24, 2014, 09:44:41 PM

Author Topic: It's OK to Rant and Gripe Here but .....  (Read 3522 times)

RLPhoto

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • Gear doesn't matter, Just a Matter of Convenience.
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: It's OK to Rant and Gripe Here but .....
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 03:28:07 PM »
I support canon with my money and canon supports me with a interchangeable lens camera system thats proven to be worth my money.

Pretty simple.  8)

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 03:28:07 PM »

peederj

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 04:39:24 PM »
The BoD of any company should dismiss any management that doesn't arrange to actively seek out the freely available customer feedback on the Internet in forums like these and integrate it into development plans.

You would do it for your little business, looking at what people say about your work, and there is more reason, not less, to do it for a big business, where you would have the resources to fully delight your customers. The business that care this way will have dedicated followers; the businesses that don't will have ambassadors of bad will.

revup67

• 5D Mark III
  • Memories in the Making
    • View Profile
    • Revup67's Flickr Images
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 03:44:25 PM »
No, you can't, you either have to use automator or a piece of custom software. It's not you but OS X that is retarded. ctrl+a, f2 is the easy way, why os x lacks this feature is beyond me.

Frankly, I'm glad to see these types of comments regarding Macs.  I continuously hear (being in IT) how the Mac is so much better than Windows.  I find most of the people saying this are comparing new Macs to Windows Xp which is now officially 11 years old.  There are deficiencies in all OS's and their packaged hardware.  None are infallible to attacks, viruses, wear and tear, etc.  It's disgruntling with Macs/Apples that you have to succumb to Apple's way of thinking vs. freedom of choice as with other OS's.  A caged environment demanding top dollar on everything.
Thanks
Rev
Canon EOS 5D MK3 + EOS 7D » Canon50mm 1.4 » Canon 100mm IS USM L Macro » Canon 24-105 L USM IS » Canon 70-300 IS USM L» Canon MP-E65 » Canon 8-15mm Fisheye »Canon 16-35 Mkii USM L » Canon 200mm 2.8 L USM II » Canon 400mm 5.6 L » Canon 580EXII & MT 24EX Flash

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 03:44:25 PM »