July 25, 2014, 09:50:52 AM

Author Topic: Lightroom 4.1 RC2: no update from Adobe on final version or fixes to problems  (Read 5490 times)

Fatalv

• Power Shot G16
    • View Profile
Recommend Adobe give us 5Dm3 and D800 support on LR 3 to cover us; then release a LR 5 when its good and ready.

This.  Also, am I the only one that doesn't like the changes they made to the tools? If 5dmk3 support was added to LR3 I'd go back in a heartbeat. Still edit my 7D files in LR3 just to no deal with the sluggishness.
5DMk3, 7D, 16-35f2.8 II, 70-200f2.8 IS II, 50 f1.4, 10-22, 430EXII, 600EX-RT ...

canon rumors FORUM

Stephen Melvin

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
Guess I'm going to have to keep using the DuNG converter with LR3 until they finally get this stuff sorted out.

This lends credence to my theory that Adobe rushed this out the door to force D800 and Mk III owners to pay for new software.

Janco

Recommend Adobe give us 5Dm3 and D800 support on LR 3 to cover us; then release a LR 5 when its good and ready.

This.  Also, am I the only one that doesn't like the changes they made to the tools? If 5dmk3 support was added to LR3 I'd go back in a heartbeat. Still edit my 7D files in LR3 just to no deal with the sluggishness.

With older process version (2010) you get the old 'tools' back. Simply change your settings in lightroom 4.1! But in my eyes Proc.version 2012 is an improvement....

Mt Spokane Photography

• Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II
    • View Profile
Works fine for me.  I studied how to use the new tools so I understand what they do, and that makes it simple. 

All of us are resistant to change (me included), thats human nature.  We'd still be using stone axes ... no, not even them if it weren't for visionaries.

Mt Spokane Photography

• Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II
    • View Profile
4.1 was released today.

Tracy Pinto

They have a ways to go...sad really for such a fine company.

canon rumors FORUM