September 18, 2014, 02:10:36 AM

Author Topic: Problem with viewfinder canon 5d mark III  (Read 1768 times)

Wagenska

Problem with viewfinder canon 5d mark III
« on: June 02, 2012, 03:07:00 PM »
Hello!
 I just bought a Canon 5D mark III, and I love her speed. But in a few hours there was an error in the viewfinder. A leak of red light AF, and everything was dark showing all points of focus at the same time making it impossible to visualize what is being photographed. I'll post a video of what is happening.
Leakage of red light in the viewfinder of the Canon 5D mark III
 I spent all night searching the internet, reading the entire manual and not found anywhere else with this problem. Have I called the store where you bought it and they will replace. But it is worrying. Another problem with the Mark III. Sorry if you wrote something wrong, because I'm from Brazil and I can not write in English, I'm going through the text in google. If someone had the same problem or have never heard of, leave your comments.
Thank you.

canon rumors FORUM

Problem with viewfinder canon 5d mark III
« on: June 02, 2012, 03:07:00 PM »

Mt Spokane Photography

• Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with viewfinder canon 5d mark III
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 07:20:22 PM »
Cameras do have issues, if you did not accidentally press one of the buttons, exchange it.  There is likely close to 1/2 million of them delivered by now, so if it was a common issue, we would be hearing it from many users.

pwp

• 1D X
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 08:13:21 PM »
If the phenomenon is repeatable, you'll have absolutely no problem making an exchange.

PW

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 08:13:21 PM »