December 22, 2014, 03:34:37 AM

Author Topic: Trying to sell my 5d2 and maybe a few lenses. Any suggestions?  (Read 959 times)

birdman

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
I know Fred Miranda has forum to buy/sell. What about POTN? I don't want to pay sleazebay or Amabonk all of their crazy commissions. i may have to... :-[

Damn, i hate to get rid of this joker-- mint+++ with less than 8k clicks I believe. The value is bottoming out daily and I want to put a plug in it. When/If another entry level FF is announced the price will tumble so bad that I may be lucky to get $1,400 for it. And I paid $2,500 + tax new less than 2 years ago.

5d2; 17-40L; 35L; 50/1.8 Mk. 1; 70-300 IS; 100mm/2.8

canon rumors FORUM

ramon123

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to sell my 5d2 and maybe a few lenses. Any suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 04:14:29 PM »
I know Fred Miranda has forum to buy/sell. What about POTN? I don't want to pay sleazebay or Amabonk all of their crazy commissions. i may have to... :-[

Damn, i hate to get rid of this joker-- mint+++ with less than 8k clicks I believe. The value is bottoming out daily and I want to put a plug in it. When/If another entry level FF is announced the price will tumble so bad that I may be lucky to get $1,400 for it. And I paid $2,500 + tax new less than 2 years ago.

Now that the 5D3 is out, your 5D2 whether it has 3k, 8k, 20k clicks is irrelevant - it lost value just by Canon announcing its successor and with rumors that Canon may release an entry level FF - it may send the price down even more  :o

wickidwombat

• Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 06:48:49 PM »
keep it as a second body / backup
I put a berightscreen in mine and its pretty sweet with manual lenses now and still ahs great IQ best part is I dont get frustrated by the AF anymore :P
APS-H Fanboy

RLPhoto

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • Gear doesn't matter, Just a Matter of Convenience.
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 07:00:15 PM »

If you want to sell any of your stuff, PM me you offer.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 07:00:15 PM »